Test Build 2.24.3 (7 July 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Another minor build before I launch this. I've added the launch leagues (Artifact Anarchy, Chess Madness, Clash of Geomancy and Wicked Waterways) as gold entry leagues. If you want to check them out, they should be running on test in the next 24 hours before I push this build live.

Lord Feleran likes this.
  2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

iirc, in SP...when the party reaches lvl 6, Gary is supposed to prompt about visiting multiplayer. I resetted phaselock and took a party all the way past compass of xorr with 2 chars on lvl 7. But the prompt did not appear throughout. Visiting MP lobby also doesn't trigger. Then I relogged and on the landing page, Gary finally prompts about "Multiplayer is a great way....blah blah blah..." and the entire MP tut chain starts after clicking MP button.

Flagging this just in case recent changes borked up the prompt chain, also has the potential to foul up the free starter pack track which was working fine before.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I just retested this, and the multiplayer prompt occurs at the first log-in after reaching renown 5 or higher. I like this arrangement because it seems like less of an interruption than snatching the player from the campaign.

Phaselock and Flaxative like this.
  5. Jon

Yeah, I moved that prompt to the landing page a while back. Thanks for checking!

6. Jon

7. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Just logged in after the new build was up: Started at MP, everything was normal. Then switched to the Campaign, the Keep "appeared" and Gary popped up and said something about "The Keep is your new home check it out." (I finished a full run of the campaign a long time ago.) And I couldn't drag the map until I went to the Keep and Gary popped up again, something like: "You can access your collection here."

After that everything seemed normal, but it was strange to get the Keep intro again. For what it's worth, it's possible that the last place I was before the new build was the Keep - but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Will cross post on new build thread.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  8. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

ok, so a new player gets the free starter pack only upon relog, gotcha !