Ozyola's Oddments Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Pawndawan, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Maniafig likes this.
  2. Pawndawan

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    ParodyKnaveBob, tghy71 and Maniafig like this.
  3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

4. Pawndawan

Good question! Sneaky Bloodsuck and others that have been printed on AA items are allowed.

5. Founder

Founder Hydra

I'm a man who lives dangerously, and I wasn't going to let technicalities like that stand in my way. That said, glad to hear unstoppable chop is in.

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Great! Though my first idea would probably still be disqualified for having two cards that aren't supposed to be on divine weapons, hahaha.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  7. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Meh, I've posted 8 Highland creations over on the smithy. I know my submission is a little illegal due to the werewolf cards but I found a name I liked and designed around it.

Pawndawan likes this.
  8. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Also, @PULSEFIRE we don't decide the level and rarity, we determine the level and rarity using Vakaz item Creator. It's really easy to download and use. I highly recommend it.

10. Pawndawan

Submission deadline for Ozyola's Oddments #4 has been extended for 24 hours, since I don't have time to setup community poll today.

You have ~24 hours (until Tuesday February 14th [2017-02-14], 12:00 UTC to get those submissions and likes in!

Maniafig likes this.
  11. Pawndawan

12. Gingrich Yurr

Gingrich Yurr Thaumaturge

Looks like a level 16 staff to me.

13. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Correct.

14. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

I swear one day I'll learn to use the Item Creator properly. Thanks.

15. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You know the actual formulas are really simple. For item level it is as simple as adding the rating of all the cards then dividing it by 2 if the item has 6 cards. Using the live csv D = 0, C = 3, + adds 1, - adds -1, etc. The token cost is also easy. If the item is a 3 card item then there is one token slot which gets increased every nine levels. If the item is a 6 card item then it has 2 slots and is increased every 4.5 levels with it being discounted until level 7. Rarity here.

16. Vacuity

Vacuity Ogre

Couldn't help but join in the fun. I really wanted to create a Raging Strike + Trip item, but couldn't work out a combination that would be a legendary item: epic, yes, legendary, no, legendarily bad, indubitably.
    Although I think my item's pretty horrendous as a standalone item, with the right team build (some source of purges), it could be pretty powerful, and at a bargain price of power tokens.

17. Pawndawan

18. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

OO #6's rules are a bit vague: may we or may we not use cards that are not printed yet and/or monster cards?
    And may we move the item boundaries out (using some applicable cards in the wrong slots).
    Reasoning is because there are only 92 hybrid cards in total.

19. Pawndawan

Yes and yes, you can use monster-only and not printed yet hybrid cards.
    Yes.
    Yes, your calculation and reasoning are right.

ParodyKnaveBob and Maniafig like this.
  20. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

PULSEFIRE and Lucky Dice like this.