Missing Cards from Party

Discussion in 'Support' started by Shoklar, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Shoklar

Shoklar Kobold

So I finally took the plunge and spent money on this game....I got the basic package the other day. And now i'm missing many of my best cards.

I like to play with three priests and it appears that everything I had equipped on the entire party is missing...which is most of my really good priest cards.

Is there anything I can do? Can I get a refund? I don't have screenshots of what the cards were that I am missing nor do I remember all their names.....the only one for sure that I know details of is a Vampire Divine Skill that is gone.

Is there a way to roll it back a few days or something?

Thanks for any help you can give....I really like this game and haven't had any problems till now. Did me purchasing the basic package somehow hiccup something?

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Did you check your inactive roster already? Chars not currently in your party are stored to the left of your active party.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Shoklar

Shoklar Kobold

Yes I did....I keep all my inactive players empty of items.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I've often run into the bug described in this thread, but the items always reappeared after I re-entered the adventure. In fact, when I played through with the items not displayed on the characters, the cards usually still showed up as if the items were there.
    If the items are still missing, it's a serious problem. Email support@cardhunter.com , and describe your problem. The troubleshooters monitor support emails more closely than the forums, so it's the quickest way to get it fixed.