Hanging when Logging In

Discussion in 'Support' started by Finial, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Finial

Finial Orc Soldier

I have been connected successfully working on SP campaign levels when my game froze. When reloading I am able to hit Login, but the screen just spins until I get a timeout mentioning internet connection failure (which I know isn't true as I am online via other websites as well as the forums here.

Is there some sort of problem with logging in currently, or perhaps some new port being accessed that might be causing a problem with my firewall?

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Seconded

3. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I can't log in either at the moment.

4. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Thirded checked javascript console, get this report via chrome...

The key "target-densitydpi" is not supported. checkout.google.com/inapp/frontend/app/payments.html?formFactor=DESKTOP&rh=…0baadd8aa0dc#md=http://game.cardhunter.com&rti=i:-45c31292&rt=o:4a608f8d:4
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) http://game.cardhunter.com/bootstrap.cfg?v=2.18.3.8949

Wheel did eventually stop after a long time, then said my internet connection has been lost, try again in 10 minutes. will wait and see. (something along those lines)

5. Yendorc

Yendorc Kobold

Yep.
    Endless spinning for me too.
    Followed by a message, just like Ghostbrain already said.
    Pretty sad about it, cause I was winning a MP game while it happened...

Well... at least it's not a problem on my part

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Allright guys pack it up, BluManchu is broke and the games dead.

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  7. Eskizofrenia

Eskizofrenia Kobold

I cant log in also.

8. Oh man, I am so glad that everyone is experiencing the same thing. I thought it was just me :D

9. Mitsuaki

Mitsuaki War Monkey

10. sluggy772

sluggy772 Kobold

It's been down for like 45 minutes now. Surely someone will be on the case? If not, :mad:.

11. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

12. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

So i hear the server melted and everyones progress is lost, is that a fact or absolutly true?

13. sluggy772

sluggy772 Kobold

where did you hear that?

14. I've heard that medically implausible things happen to the tongues of scaremongerers.

legendofzub likes this.
  15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

16. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

Oh... It's just been like this for the past hour... I thought I screwed something up when I closed it after it froze XD

17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Exciting.

18. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

Pengw1n's sending Jon a message... It'll probably be a while, though...

19. progammer

progammer Ogre

It was an exciting time, Cardhuntrian. The apocalypse is upon us.

20. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I might be addicted, since i check every 40 minutes or so if the game is back. But so are you. I love how everyone you would find in the games list is online in the forum, waiting and hoping for their fix.

Attached Files: