Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Sadly I don't have direct contact with any of the devs. Maybe Farbs would do? I know he's in a different time-zone

2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Farbs is in the same time zone or one hour difference. Not going to help much. We're probably just going to have to wait until Jon gets to it.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Sure, it's a good thing, didn't mean to criticise that, just a heads-up about the geographical realities of the situation for all those waiting. Maybe @j-wiz could fix the problem? It's just after noon for him.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
    Bandreus likes this.
  4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'll alert Jon on Skype, should be the fastest way we have available.

Bandreus and Jarmo like this.
  5. legendofzub

legendofzub Kobold

I blame the Yogscast. Both for the servers crashing, and for me starting less than a day before the servers crashed :p

Netzach and Bandreus like this.
  6. FeuryBlade

FeuryBlade Kobold

Login Name FeuryBlade

I Just Created an account today and i never played before, and i cant log in i verified the account but i get stuck on the log in shield dragon thing

7. Stexe

Server is down currently. Jon should be awake in another 4 or 5 hours so we're going to probably have to wait until then.

8. Sunago

Sunago Kobold

This is going to be a long wait isn't it? Oh dear. Alright, who get's the popcorn, who gets the scary movie and who get's the marshmellows?

Sir Veza likes this.
  9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Curious, I was able to get into the test server, but it didn't remember my login nor options (volume, animation speed, etc).

Stexe likes this.
  10. Pengw1n

They're on separate servers. So not really that weird.

11. Stexe

But why did it forget his user name, password, and settings? Same thing happened to me when I logged in.

12. Pengw1n

Whatever the reason, I don't believe it's related to the issue we're having with the main server. I didn't think twice about it not remembering me since I haven't been logged in on the test server for a few weeks - in case you logged recently I'd guess it would seem more odd. I was referring to the "oddity" of the test server running, rather than the missing information - I might have misread the curious bit.

13. Stexe

I logged in 2 days ago, so it does seem odd.

14. Pengw1n

The test server should have no bearing on the live server, AFAIK.

Bandreus likes this.
  15. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

There was a problem with the server. We have an intermittent bug that causes threads to get stuck. Clearly it's made worse by high user load.

I'm still tracking it down, but the server should be back up and running now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bandreus, Sir Veza and Stexe like this.
  16. knomeboy

knomeboy Kobold

Knomeboy - im stuck immediately after the first adventure (raid on ommlet). I can visit and buy from the shop but, theres nothing in the tavern.

17. Pengw1n

This might possibly mean you are in need of a nudge. I'll notify the devs.

18. Jon

I've tried to "unstick" you. You should see the Kobold Encampment adventure if you login again. Let us know if not, either here or via email to support@cardhunter.com.

19. Isthatminty

Isthatminty Kobold

So after clearing the first mission and going to the armory for the first time, Gary told me to "Clear the Kobold encampment. After doing so and grabbing my loot, Gray asked again to clear it. So after it reset I did it again thinking it repeated. It is telling me again to "Clear the Kobold encampment."

My login name is: Isthatminty

20. Jon

Tried to unstick you. Let us know if that didn't work.