Complain About Disconnects Here

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jon, May 29, 2013.

1. Snacksmoto

Snacksmoto Mushroom Warrior

Just had a disconnect. Not a complaint, just taking note. ~6:40 AM EST. I just started up "Highway Robbery" encounter 1. Switched to full screen to grab an initial layout pic for the wiki and the whole interface blanked out leaving just the background. I had already done other full screen switches a few minutes ago without incident. Logging back in reveals only the background as before.

background.png

*edit* The issue appears to have cleared itself up. Sorry for the disturbance.

2. Guises

Guises Goblin Champion

I've been getting "Connection Lost" errors since yesterday very consistently. These happen roughly ten or so minutes after I log in and start playing. I've managed to complete a few missions and one multiplayer game since this started, but no adventures. Extremely frustrating. The 20+ minute login queues were better than this.

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

latest hour i dced 4 times without losing my connection meaning its less on my end than normally possibly dips but unlikely as i was talking on skype perfectly at the time meaning it was pathetically small in that case. Its making pvp unplayable for me sadly as i now have half as many disconnection losses as wins and still only a single actual loss. I really don't enjoy stomping people with starters but i keep getting dropped down because of my disconnecting.

4. Thaeyn

Thaeyn Kobold

Hello, been getting freeze's and disconnects since yesterday as well, not sure of the cause. Using the latest version of Chrome. Looking tonight at the time of freezes however I get the following;

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Prison Dog Yard,Room=RESC (Thaeyn),RoomID=590056,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    StaticCardRenderer::checkTextArea Raise the Alarm Thumbnail Title is too wide.
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=Prison Dog Yard,Room=RESC (Thaeyn),RoomID=590056,Event=PlayAction,Action=Raise the Alarm,Instigator=Dog Boy,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Prison Dog Yard,Room=RESC (Thaeyn),RoomID=590056,Msg=Gary drew a card for Guard Dogs1
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Prison Dog Yard,Room=RESC (Thaeyn),RoomID=590056,Msg=The active player is now Thaeyn
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Thaeyn,Scenario=Prison Dog Yard,Room=RESC (Thaeyn),RoomID=590056,Event=PlayAction,Action=Walk,Instigator=Dumghal,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Prison Dog Yard,Room=RESC (Thaeyn),RoomID=590056,Player=Thaeyn,Actor=Dumghal,Event=Move,Origin=(6, 8),StartFacing=(0, 1),Destination=(6, 6),EndFacing=(0, -1)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Prison Dog Yard,Room=RESC (Thaeyn),RoomID=590056,Msg=The active player is now Gary

Could the "too wide" error be to blame?

5. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Played a adventure and a pvp match with no problems right now except my opponent being slow but i don't know if that is the server or him.

6. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Server is doing fine for me the last 2 days. No lag or hiccups.

7. Well it was until today. Started laging again and disconecting me from pvp games (my internet was working just fine). Lost lots of rating, ain't gonna get it back hey? Well plz do something about it...

8. Gentlecow

Gentlecow Orc Soldier

I have had no disconnect problems before today. But today, I am getting disconnected a lot.

This may or may not be due to my idling for wildly warying times between moves -- I play while doing other things, so sometimes there will be hours between my moves, sometimes only seconds. If they have added an "anti-idling" timeout, I well be a very, very sad panda (because I will no longer be able to play).

9. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

10. Is this ever gonna get fixed ? Another disconect in MP everything's working fine an suddenly a disconnect, on my oponents turn, it didn't even try reconnetcting it's really geting annnoying :/ my connection was working fine.

11. I understand you guys have a fix imminent. I have had this problem probably ten times in 24 hours. Reconnect never works. My internet connection is fine and stable. I'm not complaining, the impact is not bad (forces me to take a break!) and you have a fix on the way.

BUT would it be possible for a disconnect not to cause us to lose an Attempt at an adventure? I realise this could be abused by people disconnecting just before they are about to get creamed. But, temporarily, could you disable this until you have a fix for the connection / reconnection problem?

12. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

Had my multiplayer opponent down to 1HP, and I was playing the final attack of the game. Suddenly Disconnection!
    How about a 2-minute grace period to allow the connection to be resumed even if the page is refreshed?

13. pliers

pliers Goblin Champion

Just disconnected mid-MP match. My internet connection never even hiccuped for any other program.

Edit: And again, 15 minutes later. Again, in a match.

14. pliers

pliers Goblin Champion

Again just now. Connection completely stable, disconnected on the last turn with about 20 seconds before winning the match.

15. Rotweal

Rotweal Kobold

I've been getting very frequent disconnects. The problems is they take up my replay attempts and waste a lot of time, so I can't fully use the subscriber's benefits.

There's been days I've not played (I'm still subscribed) because of this problem.

16. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

I've been DC'd 4 times in the last couple hours trying to get through the arena battle... had to restart twice.

17. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

You are mistaken, that is the "DC of Doom" card. That has been getting played that a lot today when you think your about to win.

18. Rotweal

Rotweal Kobold

Whenever it tries to reconnect, it doesn't, ever reconnect back. I lose the map and have to try all over again and lose a replay attempt.

19. Will this ever going to be fixed ? Disconnect's (my connection fine), random freezes... . It's a waste of time... . When will finaly a proper reconnect be added? One that works.

20. karadoc

karadoc Hydra

I've been suddenly disconnected in the middle of a single player adventure twice in the last ~15 mins.

This is the first time I've had disconnection issues for quite a while.