Can't Connect to Game

Discussion in 'Support' started by admin, Jun 2, 2013.

1. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

Today, I've been trying to connect to the game for a half hour and I'm getting the screen with the can of soda where it says Cardhuntria to come up. It normally has a campaign and multiplayer button on this screen to click. However, these buttons are not coming up at all and I'm left on the blank screen with no way to access the game.

2. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

The buttons won't come up if it's reconnecting you to a battle. It should go from there right into the battle. Have you been able to get back in since you posted this?

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

4. Siul

Siul Kobold

I have the same problem as AngryUSAMan. I can not connect.

5. Pengw1n

Like I suggested to AngryUSAMan in another thread, if it persist - mail support@cardhunter.com with your username to have it looked at. His issues however went away before he could do that, so yours might too.

6. Siul

Siul Kobold

I will do that, as I can not connect yet

7. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

I killed your stuck battle so it stops trying to reconnect you to it.

Siul likes this.
  8. Siul

Siul Kobold

Thank you very much.
    I am connected.

Pengw1n and j-wiz like this.
  9. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

Is the server down? I keep getting the message: Connection failed. The server or your internet connection may be down. Please refresh the page and try to login again.

10. Pengw1n

Nope, not down. Have you logged in since the last update?

11. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

yes, i was playing and got disconnected then wasn't able to log back in for 30 minutes or so.. It's working again for me, though, thanks for the speedy response

Pengw1n likes this.
  12. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

Well, I keep getting locked out of the game for around 30 minutes at a time just like it happened in my last post. This is the third time that I have gotten that same message. I sent an e-mail to support@cardhunter.com. I was able to complete one adventure after logging back in before being disconnected and locked out from logging in again. I hope this is only temporary :(

13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Try resetting your router? Worked for one guy with a different problem. Here are also some other things to try.

14. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

i think the problem was that my video card drivers were out of date and causing flash player problems but i can't be sure.. have been stable for a while now, though

j-wiz and Megadestructo like this.
  15. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

I'm having more "can't connect to server" woes tonight. I get disconnected frequently and unable to log-in afterwards for 30 minutes or so. I've updated video drivers, updated flash player, opened ports in my firewall, and reset my router.

16. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Is the server down at the moment?

17. It must be. All the MP games stopped and can't log back in.

18. Questor

Questor Ogre

I am glad that i am not the only one

19. Ector

Ector Hydra

I feel the same. What now with my League? I had the 1st place!!! Please don't tell me I will get nothing...

20. Questor

Questor Ogre

If everyone got kicked out, the league results stand.