Which halloween items are you getting?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Gentlecow, Oct 24, 2013.

1. SgtSteve

SgtSteve Kobold

Sure the items are the same, but the Halloween shop is giving us access to duplicates of items that we'd normally have to randomly roll for in Randimar's. I bought a few things that filled some holes in my overall inventory.

2. hwango

hwango Hydra

Well, I'm certainly not going to buy pizza and convert it into gold to buy them. I'm talking about spending gold from treasure I found while playing the game. And since I don't already own their non-Halloween counterpart, I'd be buying them for their mechanical effects. Who knows if I'd ever get Garalem's Boots in random loot, or even at Randimar's?

3. piotras

piotras Goblin Champion

the only stuff I got dropped from the Halloween loot list is the Kobolt Kandy :p

4. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

CHHI.png I have collected 3 of the new items from chests now so I started myself a check-list

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

6. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

I got about 10 Deadnomicons from chests after I bought one... So I sold some back.

When is the last halowwen shop closing anyway? Those boots are tempting. I love a good tokenless item

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

We haven't been told for sure yet, but it's close. The new build, currently being tested includes removing the Halloween shop and figures. They will be gone once the build is released. Within a week or so?

8. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

I hope it closes soon... I have stopped doing quests until it does because I am sick of getting Pixie cupcakes as my rare ... and I have more skeleton suits, ghost pops and kobold candy than I know what to do with ... maybe if they introduce item trading I can open my own Halloween store :p

9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I wish they would refresh the common/uncommon items once every day ot three. I found one Black Cat Buckler, so I bought another one. Now I can't find a third, and I prefer grouping my shields in threes. Minor stuff, I know.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

You can maybe find a Black Cat Buckler in one of the other markets!

Sir Veza likes this.
  11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks! I thought they were only in the halloween store. :oops: I didn't find the shield, but other halloween things are there. Maybe if they hang a few more days...

Edit: Yay, I bought one to complete the set! :D
    ... Heh, then 2 more dropped while I was farming. :rolleyes: