Where is the beta login?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lord Dragonpants, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I know this sounds stupid, but I'm surprised I have to ask. How do I login to beta? I go to cardhunter.com and there's no place to login to the beta. I google "cardhunter beta" and nothing official comes up except cardhunter.com. This really shouldn't be so difficult. In fact, if you're trying to drum-up excitement and awareness for an up-coming product, then a way to access it should be the first thing that I see when I go to the site.

2. PIZZA

PIZZA Orc Soldier

Hey, did you apply for the beta? Just put your name and email in the submission field under the Coming Soon! banner at cardhunter.com, and a beta key will come to you via email. My personal wait was a little over two weeks for what its worth.

Cheers,

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'm guessing you might already have a key - and if you got it by mail, it should be in there. If you got it from any other source, the link is http://live.cardhunter.com

(since the beta is closed, there's no front page link. Will be added as soon as it goes into open beta, as stated by devs)

4. PIZZA

PIZZA Orc Soldier

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

PIZZA likes this.
  6. No no no, you guys don't understand. I HAVE an account. I've even played on my account. I am now returning to the site to continue playing on my account. But for those of use who have beta accounts I see no login option anywhere.

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

8. Perfect! Thanks!