Wereviper testing

Discussion in 'Castle Mitternacht Playtest' started by wereviper, Oct 3, 2016.

1. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

TS Name: Testviper
    In-game name on MS: wereviper

I played I'd say 5 games against Timedtest (I believe he mainly focused on Boo! and Walpurgis builds) yesterday, all losses, and I forget the other couple players I played yesterday but I've tried to focus my warrior to werewolf, priest to vampire and wizard to acid and I must say out of all my team I think the acid wizard will be the most dangerous if put into a good team especially if you focus your acid build around Acid Leak for the extra acid tiles and Hex Of Dissalussion (hope I spelled that right). The vampire build I used worked out nicely but the way I kept building mine was much like my current vampire build on the MS and focusing more on damage than on protecting myself which is why I run a triple priest team for extra support and extra heals.

I hope that once the new cards/items are balanced out that everyone will have fun playing with the new builds. I did tinker a little with the spirit and Boo! builds but couldn't quite get what I needed though I've not tested the items thoroughly.

I will try to screen shot my matches from the test server from here on out and the only bug I saw yesterday in SP was when one of the trogs didn't turn into a different form. I forget which adventure it was but that was the only notable bug.

2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Okay, I have you at 5 games. If you want to test more, maybe wait until we've made some changes :)

wereviper likes this.
  3. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

Sounds good thanks Flax :) Look forward to doing more testing!

Flaxative likes this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Unless you posted more in another thread (in which case, sorry I missed it), I have you at 5 games.

You will receive 1 Epic Mitternacht chest when this content is released.

wereviper likes this.