Test Build 3.80.0 (6 Oct 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Just make sure to stay out of their line of sight. Once you know that, the map is a breeze.

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Did you mean to make MM #9 disappear from the campaign map? I don't recall whether I completed #9 on the test server but I think it was visible for me earlier there.

EDIT: I checked the flags and I had not completed #9 on the test server. No MM09DONE flag for me. I'm not sure whether #9 should disappear in this case.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah. You hadn't completed MM9, I just checked.

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The Dungeon of Decay multiplayer map has a text saying "MISSING" at the lower left edge of the map, next to the little Halloween decorations.

EDIT: Also, it has no credit doodad for adajon42. These things may be related.

Flaxative and LeisureSuitLoli like this.
  5. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Feedback on Return to CoC:

- RtCoC is a really unique deck building challenge (You have to prepare for everything)

- The difficulty is still on par with CoC, but it is much less frustrating than CoC (I haven't resigned any fights)

- The loot drops feel very underwhelming when compared to how difficult it is (especially coming off of normal CoC)

- Dropping fireballs on 6+ trogs is fun, as are all the other ridiculous situations the RNG can come up with (see below) :D
    Interesting.jpg

I am fighting chess pieces and laser robots, just a normal game of CH :)

6. I was finally able to beat the Caverns of Chaos. It did help that the Security Robots killed off a good portion of Gary's team for me.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Looks like Wym helped ;)

Sir Veza and 40c_rudy like this.
  8. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Isn't Halloween an excuse for the demonic figures?

9. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

We had a glitch with AWS when I was uploading the new assets. Hopefully this won't occur when I deploy live.

10. Return to Caverns of Chaos was a breeze. My very first time on maps 2-10 I did not lose.
    cardhunter00040.jpg
    cardhunter00041.jpg

11. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Finally got to round 10, got my butt roundly kicked by Blitzenkripper.

Got Wym in round 8. Pretty solid character, though the firestorms go a bit to waste. Very pleased to see Boiling Armour on someone though :D.

Are the legendary characters just made up using items? As in, if/when one knows what's in the deck, would they be able to recreate them using normal characters?

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The legendary characters have totally BS decks I think. I started out giving them item-based decks and then decided they were far too... tame ;) I DID try to keep them at 36 cards, including reasonable ratios of movement, armor, and traits.

CT5, Magic Elves, Han Lee and 3 others like this.
  13. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Couple of things on the melee projectile attacks from the Tasty, Tasty staff.

I used Frenzy Aura along with Tongue Grab and it only dealt three damage (vs rad spider).
    Also, Tongue Grab moves the target before dealing damage. I haven't played a whole lot against the tongue monster, so I assume that's the case with it too though. I don't know if it moves it before dealing a fatal blow (that was what I was trying to find out with the below log, the spider was on 6 hp).

Kazakskree moves Scuttler with his tongue.
    Kazakskree strikes even harder!
    Scuttler moved.
    Scuttler took 3 Crushing damage.

Are these things intentional or not?

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  14. They are, if you get our drift *bow chika wow wow*.

15. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Just tested three frenzy auras together with Tongue Lash, they worked fine (bypassed armour and dealt extra damage). Might just be to do with Tongue Grab? I'll try to reproduce it again.

Kazakskree lashes out at Turret Gimel with a rubbery tongue.
    Turret Gimel took 14 Crushing damage.

16. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Something strange going on here (well, not that strange, it's just not adding frenzy damage). The below log is using Tongue Grab again, along with Frenzy Aura and Mass Frenzy to add damage. The log shows it using mass frenzy and frenzy aura, but they don't add damage. The turret DID have armour though, so the penetrating bit seems to work fine.

Kazakskree moves Turret Gimel with his tongue.
    Mass Frenzy added 2 damage.
    Turret Gimel moved.
    Turret Gimel took 3 Crushing damage.
    Turret Gimel unleashes a random laser barrage.

Before:
    TTS 1.jpg
    After:
    TTS 2.jpg

Sir Veza and timeracers like this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Very weird. Only seems to affect Tongue Grab, yeah? Will look into it.

EDIT: found what I think is the issue. Will try to fix ASAP.

Sir Veza likes this.
  18. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Yeah, it only affects Tongue Grab, Tongue Lash seems to work fine.

19. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Maybe because it has DamageComponent instead of TargetedDamageComponent.
    EDIT: seems you already found it, was I right?

20. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

You were, there was some weirdness in the card's data. I fixed it, and committed. Hopefully @Jon can do a new build before we deploy.

Killer74 likes this.