Test Build 3.121 (27 Mar 2016)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This build contains an update to our Paypal integration which was necessary to adjust to some changed security requirements on their side. As far as we know, this should work exactly the same way as it did before. However, if you have time to test purchasing through Paypal in this build, that would be much appreciated.

On the test server, all Paypal purchases will direct you through the Paypal "sandbox" which will not make any real charges. You can create a sandbox account and set up some dummy payment info if you want to make a test purchase.

We've also deployed a new SSL certificate on the test server which will go live with this build. That affects your browser's ability to confirm secure (https) connections. For example:

https://test-accounts.cardhunter.com/register

So if you'd like to test creating a new test account too, that would also be very helpful.

Thanks!

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It works for me, but the delivery is much slower than usual.

3. Jon

Yeah, I'm hoping this is just the sandbox. No real way to tell until it goes live though. How long did your delivery take?

4. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Guess it's a more realistic approach at pizza delivery.

ParodyKnaveBob and Farbs like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

About 3 to 5 minutes. I wasn't watching a clock.

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I tried creating a new account on the test server and it worked fine.

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I tried a PayPal purchase on the test server. It worked fine but the delivery time was 1 min 3 s, which, while better than Veza's, is a long time to wait and wonder.

8. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

Pizza need time to be cooked^^

9. Jon

FYI, this test build has been taken down for now. The Paypal upgrade will likely be deployed in a few days.

Thanks for testing.