Test Build 2.50.0 (10 Sep 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

A quick patch before we go live with one important bug fix and swapping the boards used for the new leagues.

Leagues
    • Switched promo leagues to use Deep Forge and Lost City boards.
    Quick Draw
    • Fixed quick draw crash when discarding Toughened Hide Strips.
    • Fixed warnings about discarding unrevealed cards in Quick Draw.
    Misc Bugs
    • Catch bad bitmap data in card display clamp to screen. This could happen if the bitmap data is being disposed of while a tween is still running or something?
    • Add some more null pointer checks when mucking around with item card displays (should correct some logged errors although I don't know the exact repro).
    • Finally fixed the null pointer exception in onMouseWheel.
    Adventures
    • Fixed VP count in stafford's treasury.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Could you please undo this change? I just failed that map 6 times before giving up on it; even with a bunch of Volcano I can't come close to killing Stafford in time.

neoncat likes this.
  3. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Oh, that's why I failed that map earlier today. +1

It seems that you really have to luck into drawing enough moves (and not losing any party members at all) in order to reach him in time.

4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

When we discussed this change the intention was to decrease the star requirement for the player, since it was more than you'd earn by defeating all the other characters. It sounds like Jon just mistakenly updated the wrong column.

5. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Also check out the VP's for woodhome river and war monkey clearing.

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Jon

I'm going to quickly patch in a fix to Stafford Treasure (as well as Woodhome River and War Monkey Clearing) later today.

Kalin likes this.
  7. boro

boro Goblin Champion

... and woodhome graveyard :p

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

... ... and the first two maps of Temple of Terror (Monkey Tunnels, Monkey Maze).

9. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Changing those would change the difficulty though.

10. Jon

Fixing that now, thanks.

11. Jon

Monkey Maze/Lost in the Ruins is definitely wrong, so I'll fix that. I'm not sure if Monkey Tunnels/Beneath the Temple is correct or not. It's really a balance issue, since you can win by occupying the victory square as well as killing monkeys. It probably makes sense to boost the victory requirements up by one but I'll have to play it a bit to be sure.