Test Build 2.38.2 (19 Aug 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The "friends" button should be in the Players frame, not Chat frame. Also, could you put a yellow outline or something around friends' badges?

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

ok, just tested again. I get the prompt only if the adv isn't done once. So I'm seeing it in Descent to the Core but not for Ommlet, Wizard's Workshop. So there's your bug. :)

My empty party is created (I think this was posted way back last year) by recruiting 1 char, leave said char on clipboard, store party, pull reserve chars to clipboard, move newly recruiting char to reserve and delete it, retrieve party. Viola empty clipboard. Ditto for MP.

3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

I'm still seeing the same thing on phaselock. Lemme know if you need both accts (lockphase (IE)/phaselock (ffox)) to repro.

edit:
    lockphase did not create a casual game only, he invited phaselock specifically. In your case, the game was created in the casual game pool, mine was in the 'games in progress' pool. I guess that's where things differ, hope it helps.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Testing the team buttons/commands:
    • "Disband" button doesn't do anything if your teammates are offline.
    • "team kick" cheat is case sensitive.
    • No warning when inviting someone already part of a team, and that person can click "Join"(?) but it won't do anything.
    • No pop-up message when someone accepts an invite, just the message when they enter team chat room.

Suggestion:
    When players only control one char in coop, could you name that char after the player? Memorizing who controls which isn't fun.

Flaxative likes this.
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

OK, thanks, will fix.

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I see, invitations have this problem. Will fix, thanks.