Test Build 2.37.0 (14 Aug 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Randimar's has the same stuck item. Other Legendares in there are different from week to week but Clowen's Boots has been there on last two weeks both.

In Balance Changes: Round Two it says "Randimar’s will also continue to keep stock local for each player. This means that you’ll have your own unique selection of items in Randimar’s, just as you always have." However, on the test server Randimar's stock is still the same for all accounts. I have three accounts on the test server and Randimar's contents after last night's restock are identical between the accounts. Please fix.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Tiny critique: Clicking an item from inv and holding the mouse will revert the item count to x0 instead of remaining at x1. Feels weird since the item belongs to me, why should the counter decrement?

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Known bug, we're working on it. Thanks :)

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yeah, the Randimar's and Daily Deal stocking algorithms will be fixed in the next build.

Jarmo, Sir Veza and Stexe like this.
  5. Jon

Will fix. Also, will fix showing correct item counts in the Premade Party store.

Jarmo likes this.
  6. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Erm, just jumped on test for a quickie check on Hurricane and MM4. MM4 doesn't load for me, perpetually spinning dragon shield. :( F1 log isn't showing anything pertinent. Fwiw, no other mms are done. I can see MM3 and MM4 on map only.

edit: refreshing gives maintenance msg, guess its safe to ignore this post.

7. Jon

Yes, sorry, deploying a new build now.