Test Build 2.36.1 (6 Aug 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This build has a round of tweaks to the balance changes we announced and pushed out previously. You can find a full discussion of those changes here.

As well as that, we snuck some bonus fixes and features in. There's now an icon on all items in chests or shops highlighting which ones you don't own yet. If you mouse over item, you can now see a count of how many you have in the top right corner.

Complete change list, excluding balance work:

Deck Builder
    • Show item counts on items in deck builder.
    • Show unowned item marks on items in chests and shops.
    Premade parties
    • Fixed Epic premade party prices.
    News
    • Don't try to load the default news image.

Gento and Bandreus like this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The deck builder item count is wonderful, thank you! The "unowned" mark is also pretty nifty.

When viewing the premade parties in their shop, the item count shows "1" for every item the party characters carry, no matter how many the player owns. This would be more useful if it worked as normal. This way the player would easily notice that "Aha, I already have 3 St. Olf's Fiery Pikes so maybe I shouldn't buy the Vein Drinkers party just to get that item."

The Cone Of Cold card is missing the mouseover tooltip from the Encumber keyword.

Bandreus and Flaxative like this.
  3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

The item count font is erm....isn't resizing well, for me. Tested against 100+ trogsbane. I can read Trogsbane fine but the 'x100' are even smaller than the weapon name. Must the multiplier be housed in a circle ?

upload_2014-8-6_20-49-14.png

4. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Apparently you can click on impassable tiles for flash flood, tiles don't appear. This creates a new mechanic. FF allows for 2 tiles to be laid across a single tile river/natural impassable terrain and it would be the only card to be able to do so, wai ?

edit: apparently, now all cards can do the above since natural impassable terrain are now targettable....pls ignore this post.

upload_2014-8-6_21-0-46.png

Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    Bandreus likes this.
  5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Mouse-over on free draw on Lateral thinking isn't showing tooltip, its working fine on Leadership tho.

edit1: Is there supposed to be sound effect for when Surging shield block procs successfully ? I'm not hearing any. Ditto for Hard to Pin down.

edit2: minor consistency issue. Unholy Energy card text says 'takes one Unholy damage' when it should be 'takes 1 Unholy damage'.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014