Test Build 2.33.0

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

I've been playing a lot of Quick Draw matches with a friend the last two days, it's a lot of fun how random and ridiculous the matches can get! I'm definitely hoping to see more of this mode!

I've not yet had much time to test out any balance changes, though they do look interesting. I wonder how they affect the SP experience and Mauve Manticores, especially ones with the dogs, I tried the 3rd supplement before and the nerfs for the long-range steps makes the maps even harder, despite the encumbrance nerf. They might need to get new cards to replace the weakened ones if they become too tame.

I did notice a problem with Twin Heals, it heals 4, but doesn't seem capable of Self Targeting? The blog post says it should, but the card description doesn't mention it and it also doesn't function in the game. Speaking of Twin Heals, since Triple and Twin Heals got a buff, should Healing Rays get a similar sort of buff? Right now it doesn't seem like it warrants the emerald quality, and they do seem thematically identical.

Edit: Actually, if Twin Heals does allow self-targeting, then it'd utterly outclass Heal. Twin heals would effective be two Heals at only 2 less range and at a lower cost, that doesn't seem right. Heal should probably get something that makes it stand out, or Twin Heals shouldn't get as big a boost. (It's becoming more and more clear to me why balance changes are such a complicated matter. :p)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The new parties are priceless!