Test Build 2.26.0 (14 July 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Not too much new in this build - it's the first "official" test build with co-op (you can find more details on that here). As well as that this build will allow us to award the ooze figure prizes for the PvP season and a bunch of other miscellaneous things:

Leagues
    Added Monster Hunt league scenario (casual only for now).

Multiplayer
    Rotated in the winter MP boards.
    Remove pending casual battles when accepting a casual invite. Fixes stuck empty rooms in lobby.

Co-op
    First pass test of co-op.
    Fixed full party not showing up in custom games when not in a team
    Fixed team owner playing all battles for other team members (whoops!)

Figures
    Added the ooze figures.
    Added some audio for figure selection.

Archives
    Fixed potential text overlap in archive list.

2. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

I don't see the ooze figures at Cuthbert's, how are they unlocked?

3. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

"...ooze figure prizes for the PvP season..."

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

They're not available in the store yet.

5. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

I will cry if they ever are.

EDIT: CRY!

Stexe likes this.
  6. The Run

The Run Mushroom Warrior

all that grind for special snowflake status and now it has gone :'( poor Fyra. tbh they should atleast make a slight change to the models that were won to keep them slightly unique.

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Yes, in case they're available in the store - I'm thinking they'll be a different colour/hue. Maybe even have the prize one use the foil effect?

8. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

They're not gonna sell the slimes in the shop --'

The edit in her post was there for an emphasis of the word "cry" to make truely understand BM how much it would hurt her if the figures weren't exclusive anymore.

Fyra and Flaxative like this.
  9. The Run

The Run Mushroom Warrior

"They're not available in the store yet." sounds like they will be tho :p

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Did Jon ever say the figures would be be exclusively for season rewards? If not, I'd expect to see them for sale at some point.

11. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

If memory serves, when Jon posted that statement he was responding to the fact that the slime prizes had not yet been made available, which could simply mean that they were not available in the store yet for those who won them, and not an indication that they might at some point be universally available.

That said, due to the short term notice on the first ever Season, and the working out of kinks, I would like to see the slime figures available again at some point in some way - whether by general purchase, or as the prizes again for a future season, or for some other prize at some point.

12. I am really, really, really grateful for the addition of giving the test account holders developer access in the console. The give pizza command and give item commands save so much time!
    Is there a command for the costumes as well?