Test Build 2.13 (17 May 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, May 17, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Interesting feedback, thanks.

Stexe likes this.
  2. Jon

I've scheduled some test leagues if anyone wants to try them out. Times are as follows (all in GMT, log on to see them in your local time):

Graveyard Gambol: Tuesday 20 May 2am
    Death March: Tuesday 20 May 6am
    Graveyard Gambol: 20 May 10am
    Death March: Tuesday 20 May 2pm

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I get through the server status check and the credentials dialog. Then this popup pops up: "Login failed: The server is currently closed for maintenance. Please try again later."

Same after clearing the cache (Chrome).

4. Jon

Should be fixed now.

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

According to the League Schedule on the test server, the scheduled match times are actually
    Graveyard Gambol: Tuesday 20 May 02:00 (UTC/GMT)
    Death March: Tuesday 20 May 06:00
    Graveyard Gambol: 20 May 10:00
    Death March: Tuesday 20 May 14:00

The times you posted are UTC +10 which is used in the eastern part of Australia.

6. Jon

Correct, fixed.

7. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Well, now Mass Reanimate works even with 1 dead minion. Suggestion: Card text to change to "Restore up to two random dead allies to life. ..." In my playtesting, giving 5 hp when the minions can't heal isn't really useful. I would suggest 8 hp to mitigate one hit kill from Chop, Shredding Strike, Infected Bite, Sweeping Smash and Able Bludgeon. Just some thoughts...

8. Jon

Yes, good point. Not sure I want to make Reanimate too powerful though. Let's see how further testing goes with this league.