Test Build 2.105.0 (22 May 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, May 22, 2015.

1. boopn

boopn Kobold

I think I've been doing free advertising of the cavemen. I get lot's of questions about them because they are in one my main builds, but now they won't be as unique :(

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Jarmo, what were you on when you posted that? I just finished MM6 after team wiping at battle 1 three times and battle 2 two times and just squeaking by on the first try in battle 3. Yup, it's a Mauve Manticore, all right. A challenge to push through once and I'll never play it again. I'm not one for beating my head against sharkbear snouts for fun and recreation.

The caveman figures are very nice, though.

On reflection, the first two battles seem pretty luck-based. Either you draw stuff which gives you an actual chance or you don't. End of team.

Pawndawan likes this.
  3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I beat the 2nd and 3rd reliably, the 1st is near impossible unless you kill Whorl early. We should probably make it easier. :\

timeracers likes this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I think the biggest problem is that they get Fly as their default move. I've decided to immediately resign if my initial draw doesn't contain at least one Frost Jolt. And one thing that would make it tons easier is using the league versions of the artifacts. Just swapping one of them might be enough.

5. Ineptie

Ineptie Mushroom Warrior

I was loosing the first battle reliably until i realised the artefacts just want to kill you, and don't care too much about the victory location. So if you move your guys closer to them, they move toward you. Do that heading to the artefact who spaws alone, and you can kill him 1v3 before tackling on the others. Makes the whole thing much easier.

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    Flaxative likes this.