Test Build 1.62 (27 Mar 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

You could well be right.

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

This is all the feedback I needed. It was either Elven Maneuvers or SCA that wasn't wai. All that sidetracking could have been in the feedback thread. Now the question is how to fit 'enemy-sourced damage' into Elven Maneuvers text box. :p

3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Plant Pygmies in Valley of Tezkal hold Numbing Blowdart but never use them even when in range.

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Firestorm affecting the opponent before the caster is making it much easier. Probably too easy. I recommend having it affect the casting party first.

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Too easy for farming? :p It takes a while to deck out a full firestorm team, so it's more of an endgame maximize-the-efficiency-of-grinding tool, which I hope would be as easy to win as possible.

(I do have a fully-equipped firestorm team, but I simply choose not to use it when I'm playing new content.)

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Yeah, Firestorm parties could become really painful in MP with this. It will certainly up their success rate.

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

If you don't open your free daily chest on that day, you'll have two free chests the next day. Bug? WAI? I can see how this is much easier to code, and prevents people from accidentally missing a chest, but it defeats the purpose of encouraging people to log in every day; you get the same number of items if you wait till the last day and open them all at once.

Flaxative and neoncat like this.
  8. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I don't think that's actually the case, Kalin. I have two accounts on the test server. I've only visited the test server twice after Friday on my second account, the second time today. I have only two new free Magnificent Artifact Chests showing on that account. The last time I visited, I didn't open the free chest. (I opened one on that account on Thursday or Friday or maybe even on both days.) If I had gotten a free chest every day without visiting the site, I should have three now.

Based on this, I deduce that you get a free chest when you log on and then it stays in your chest inventory whether you open it or not. As well it should. But you don't get a free chest on the days you don't log on.

Flaxative likes this.
  9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Oh, duh, I didn't consider the fact that I did log in each day. Okay, I've got 2 accounts that I haven't logged into since AotA started, let me check them...
    (takes 5 attempts because I keep forgetting to change my name...)
    Ah, you're right, they only have one chest each. Okay, daily chests are working just fine.

Jarmo and Flaxative like this.
  10. Jon

That's the way it should work, yeah.

Jarmo likes this.
  11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

The icons for Wrathful Club and Sword of the Winds are missing. They don't load from the server at all and only the Flash placeholder "waiting" graphic is shown for them. They were there in the previous build, I remember seeing them.

12. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

In the file Equipment.csv the Image value of Wrathful Club is now listed as "Wrathful Truncheon" whereas it was "Wrathful Club" before. The new and old values for Sword of the Winds are "Sword of the Winds" and "Sword of Winds". Probably the icon graphic names weren't changed along with the Equipment.csv file or the new icon files are missing etc.

13. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

The text of Bloodied Block says: "Block any. Add 4 to the die roll If you are below full health". Is that ok or is it supposed to be if you are below half health? Sorry if someone has already posted this.

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Why is the martial skill "Apprentice Crushing" named that when it has no crushing-related cards at all (Slicer, Impaler, Quickness Aura)? The only connection I can come up with is that Quickness Aura let's you do 1-4 more points of Crushing damage when you perform a charge (if you can find room to charge 6-7 squares).

Flaxative likes this.
  15. Jon

Yes, it's supposed to be full health.

Jacques likes this.
  16. Jon

Noted, thanks.

17. Jon

Good point.

18. On the module The Troll Tyrant the color page introduction reads "3 exciting battles!" yet the module itself has 4 maps.

19. Jon

Got it, thanks.

20. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Weird behavior with Tongue Grab, the slide effect is happening before the damage component. Comparing against Winds of War, the damage component procs before the move. Wai ?