Test Build 1.50 (16 Dec 2013)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Dec 15, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

hum ye makes sense but as u said very repetitive. i liked ur idea about the progression. 2 arenas, then 3 then 4.
    maybe thats still possible to make? i can do that prety fast...

2. This is still a test build so I guess it should be possible? If you have the time, I say go for it. You don't really have to rebuild that much, you can just delete the arenas that are not in use. Or maybe all three scenarios have the same map, but the first two have some kind of a "force field" on top of the arenas, covering the ones that are not being used. And as you progress, they open the force field, throw fighters in, etc. There are many ways to do it..

But chances are it's either too late or they simply don't want to change it. So don't blame me for wasted time :)

3. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

it is fast, as u said , just need delete some arenas, move some doodads etc but would have to add a "box" outside the arena where the fighters not in use would have to be puted.
    anyway, maybe a dev could say something? if needed,and if its for the better i rly dont mind

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Nice catch, fixing.

5. Jon

Oh, thought I'd done that. Fixing now.

6. Jon

I hear what you guys are saying about Cardotron. I'll tweak the deck a bit and see if I can make it more competitive.

7. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Thanks for all the feedback about MM02. There's a lot to talk about here, so I'll kick it off in a new thread here.