Test Build 1.35 (11 Oct 2013)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

A bunch of bug-fixes from 1.34.

Adventures
    • Don't count battle losses towards adventure or quest loss when playing the first battle of an adventure.
    • Only prompt about delevelling when delevelling is actually required at adventure start.
    • Clear treasure chest on client side when adventure state changes from looting state ("take all and continue").
    • Archive button is shown when modifying party in pre-adventure state.
    • Don't show empty chest in pre-battle deckbuild state for battle zero.
    Multiplayer
    • Fix incorrect sort by rating in lobby.
    • Made lobby sort buttons toggles.
    • Reverse sort on second click of lobby sort.
    • Spectators don't need to be re-added to the lobby when they stop spectating a battle, since they're already in the lobby.
    Items
    • Fix missing icon for Bulky Cloth Vest

Pengw1n likes this.
  2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Inconsistent store/retrieve

Login, campaign, enter Highway robbery, begin adventure, modify party. I see 3 buttons (return to map (R2M), onward and store/retrieve).

(a) Then I click onward!, R2M, re-enter adv, modify party and the store/retrieve button is gone.

(b) Now if I click 'R2M' and re-enter adv, the S/R button reappears.
    And everytime I redo (a), the S/R button does not appear until I do (b).

'Try again' button and inconsistent chest

Completed the first scenario in Highway Robbery, collected my loot with 'Take all and Continue'. Click Modify Party and I see 'R2M', 'Try again' button, inv + sheets + open chest. I presume 'Try again' is when there is a loss ?

(1) Now if I click on R2M and re-enter adv, the chest is gone.
    (2) Then I click 'Try again', 'R2M', re-enter adv, modify party, the chest is back.

I can keep doing (1)/(2) to repro the chest. Also the bug happens if I lost the scenario.

3. Jon

Yeah, so this is inconsistent because of the way we handle the adventure state internally. I'll log it but I'm not sure it's a build stopping issue.

4. Jon

Again, I'm not too worried about this since it's just an empty chest that's sometimes missing.

5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Not privy to the source so I can't make the calls. As long as you are aware, it's cool.

6. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Well, I don't think this is a build stopping issue either. But could cause some confusion so, putting out as an fyi.

Complete any scenario, go to loot screen, open chest, take all and continue. The chest empties but the contents DO NOT appear in the inv. So if the player now clicks modify party, he does not get the newly acquired items in inv until he R2M and re-enter adv.

7. Jon

That's a good find, thanks.

8. Jon

Just fixed a lot of these issues for the next build.

9. Jon

Fixed for next build.

10. kogi

kogi Ogre

Does this mean we can no longer pop out to buy club if we see a good item appear in the club chest?

11. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Club membership join is an overlay isn't it? As long as you don't leave the chest page you should be ok?

12. Jon

No, it just means that if you press the "take all and continue" button, the client correctly moves items out of the chest. This was causing visual issues if you then used the new "modify party" button to go back to the loot screen.