Swiss-style CO-OP Tournament Info/Sign-up!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jade303, Feb 9, 2015.

1. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Nifty, my teammates haven't played in a week, and have 150 games total between them.
    Saturday is going to be epic.

Also, I humbly request none of my games be recorded. Thanks. Merci. Domo Arigato.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Yeah, i never signed up to be a youtube star. If we talk splitting revenue on the other hand...

I couldnt get in touch with one of my guys either, yet. I sure hope starting in itself doesnt become a major hickup.

3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I cant get it touch with both my guys and have been trying since the teams where announced.

4. Alkasyn

Alkasyn Kobold

I'm using Camtasia to record stuff and I could probably do it here as well, with audio, but the files can get pretty big with that software. Where would we upload it afterwards?

5. BlackVoidDeath

6. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

BVD, never fear, your team leader has registered on Challonge.

Still waiting on ShadowMirror, Sardonyx and GerOge.

7. BlackVoidDeath

Thanks :D - i just wanted to meet up with them in-chat and discuss or plans and what items we have.

8. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

I don't think that everybody can meet up during the week necessarily. Seeing as ALL of you have forum accounts, I would recommend that you PM your team and plan on meeting up 1 hour before the tournament or another time.

Heck, you could probably make most of your plans via PM since all 3 of you can be part of the discussion at once.

9. BlackVoidDeath

will do tomorrow - i gtg to bed now

10. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

since when is there a one legendary limit instated.... pretty sure that wasnt the case when i entered. Not sure how i feel about it, but i know it forces me and the tournament as a whole to go very conventional ways.

11. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Robauke, the 1 legendary limit has always been there.

Warning: GerOge and ShadowMirror need to sign up for the tournament on the challonge website. ShadowStalker(Captain Awesome) and Alkazord(Alkasyn) need to do the forum notary mission because their IGNs and forum names are different, but in the case of ShadowStalker he will need to redo the forum notary mission but this time put your forum name in.

As a side note, ShadowMirror, Fireball1012, JoCox, Magic Elves, Miraval, Arzeny, BlackVoidDeath, MzkVanek, TreePipit, bionerd, Youbo, MathuranF, Fifjunior7 should also do the forum notary mission just to confirm their forum names.

12. dswiller

dswiller Kobold

sooo found out that im working this weekend so, unfortunately im going to have to ask if i can be unregistered for a sub. also didnt look too hard but if yall decide to record for youtube where is it gonna be

13. BlackVoidDeath

What does it do and how do i complete it?

14. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

15. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Hah, I still haven't done the forum notary yet... I really should.

If GerOge and Shadowmirror aren't around, I have no problem with letting one of their responsible team members sign up on Challonge instead, and be the new team captain. Even if they do both show up on Saturday they will just be ordinary team members.

If they don't show up at all, well their teams need to recruit some new blood! I'll be in the lobby early to try and round up some able bodies if I can.

And yes, 1 legendary per character has been there since this tournament's conception as a way to balance out the new players with the old. My favorite co-op character uses no legendaries , one epic (Sliding Boots) and five uncommons, so it's really not a huge concern. I just wanted to make thing interesting and relatively fair, or at least avoid really basic burst/pyro/VP meta characters.

Flaxative and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  16. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Looks like GerOge's team is ready for tomorrow. Still looking for ShadowMirror and his team mates WhiteSorcerer, Fireball1012 and one other person.
    *EDITED*

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  17. Youbo

Youbo Orc Soldier

Wait, what? GerOge is on my team and his other teammate is Shadowstalker.

18. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Oops, I meant ShadowMirror and his team members. My bad.

19. Youbo

Youbo Orc Soldier

Ah ok,that make much more sense.

20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

A substitute is needed for bionerd because he is inactive and hasn't been responding to PMs.