[SUPPORT] Is the game down?

Discussion in 'Support' started by bazzaman, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Yeah, that's something we should work on. There are times when we're ready to go with an important fix and it's 10pm here and I'm in the midst of something and I don't get a message in time. We'll work these kinks out as we go along, though! Thanks for your patience everyone.

2. jefferson53

jefferson53 Kobold

I currently cannot access the game since yesterday :(( I was able to play a lot of times but problems like this randomly pop out for a couple of days :((

3. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Have you tried the suggestions in this thread? There's no current server situation as far as I can see.

4. jefferson53

jefferson53 Kobold

I already tried the steps listed but I still can't get it to work. I can browse other websites. I was still able to play about 2 days ago.

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Did you try any other browsers? Any chance to test on another computer? If the issue is continuous (even after clearing your cache and testing another browser), I'd suggest sending a request for help to support@cardhunter.com.

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

What OS and browser are you using?

7. jefferson53

jefferson53 Kobold

Win7, Firefox 29, updated Flash plugins

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I don't have Win7, but FF is working for me. The only times I've run into problems like yours is when AdBlock or my firewall updated and blocked the site. I hope support can get you back up.

9. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

Doing a trace from the server back to your IP, I can see packets going at least as far as your country, but not all the way through to your ISP.

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Congratulations, Blue Manchu, you must have done something right if some country has internally blocked your communications. Surely it means you've fought for democracy against some dictatorship state. Or you've been so popular within the government agencies or the army that they had to block you to get productivity back up :p.

11. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

Or there's some internal outage between network providers in the country causing problems.

Or if it were here the US, it could be like the example an old boss of mine liked to use to show how there are network outages you can't write protocols to fix: when someone decided it'd be "fun" to shoot the phone lines with a shotgun.

neoncat likes this.
  12. jefferson53

jefferson53 Kobold

I can now access the game!! :)

But I can't tell what fixed it or caused it in the first place :(

Sir Veza likes this.
  13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Welcome back! Sux that it took so long. :(