[SUGGESTION] searchable party/deck/build import-export/save-load/store-retrieve slot lists

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by ParodyKnaveBob, Nov 27, 2016.

1. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Yes, I just stuffed my topic title with as many tags as possible. You don't know how annoying it is to search "titles only" for hours (interrupted by interesting ancient threads that catch your eye) looking for so many synonyms etc. one at a time. (Or, maybe there's an advanced search OR term I could've used to save time. W/e, what's done is done.)

Anyway! The topic.

Whoo, we have a bunch of slots for saving our parties. Mine's filled up of course, as I expect others' are, and although I don't see this increasing any time soon, I doubt it'll decrease any sooner.

There's no way to sort these. I mean, yes, you can MANUALLY sort them, but no, (just no,) there's no rational way to sort them after saving. This makes it hard to find what you seek, potentially even harder with A/B build-testing.

Perhaps the quickest way to overcome the organizational aspect is to just bypass it. Searchability. Have a little textbox at the top of the list where you can type what you want to find -- perhaps not using any of the same undocumented filter/regex operators as the item search -- which narrows down your list considerably. Type "chess" and suddenly show only 2-6 slots instead of 50. Type "ww" and get anything you've labeled in shorthand for Wicked Waterway, Whirlwind (Enemies), or William Wallace. Type "return to astral" and display the one slot you've meticulously set up to save both your single-player party and your co-op Auto-Blocking Frenzy Aura Chopper.

As always, thank you for a great game $E^ J and for your time and consideration. My regards,
    Bob

Force.ofWill and Scarponi like this.