[Solved] Bought AotA $15 bundle, not getting subscription

Discussion in 'Support' started by Boozie, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Boozie

Boozie Kobold

I completed the first AotA treasure hunt and decided to buy the $15 bundle with the intent of unlocking the club reward. The payment went through, and the +pizza button recognizes that I own it, but how do I ensure that I get the club reward? The browser didn't update to show me with it, will I get it anyways?

2. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Have you played any battles? I don't think there's any obvious pointer to the fact that you're a club member, it's just that you'll receive the item on the cushion whenever you win a battle.

3. Boozie

Boozie Kobold

I'm sitting on the screen with the case still over it (club reward). I don't want to hit take all unless I know I rill get it.

4. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

When you put the mouse pointer over the item, does it say 'get club membership to receive this item' or something similar? If not, then you should be OK.

5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

You should get the club right away. But there may be someone else that can speak on the matter better than me. In theory if you closed your browser when you log back into CH and choose the campaign mode you should return to the same screen. That might be enough to activate the membership if it's not registering yet. Either way, I'd take a screen shot of the current situation before doing anything so if you don't get whatever item you're wanting you can send the screenshot to CH support and explain what happened.

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Do this. You can also try dragging the club reward into your inventory (this is actually how you're supposed to pick up loot, but everyone uses the button instead).

You can always safely log out from the loot screen (in SP) and when you come back you'll still be on the loot screen. If the club reward is still under glass, get the screenshot (hover the mouse over the club item so the screenshot shows the name). In fact, if you use the "verbose" cheat before entering the campaign, I think you'll get the logs showing exactly what items are in the chest and club pillow.

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Days of club membership should show up on the club icon to the left of your gold total. If it doesn't, your membership didn't go through. Get (and post) a screenshot, and email support@cardhunter.com. If you show the situation, they will fix it.

8. Boozie

Boozie Kobold

We are all good! I didn't know you could log out and back in and still be on the loot screen. I was too scared to try this because I was worried it would go away. Upon relogging in everything is good and I got my loot.

Thanks for the help!

Stexe, Pengw1n, Jarmo and 2 others like this.
  9. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Good to hear everything worked out in the end. I'll edit your topic to reflect this, but keep the thread open in any case feedback helps Jon narrow down this issue for the future.

10. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Did you ever see the delivery animation? The box set spinning and then opening to show you what you got?