Site Down?

Discussion in 'Support' started by OOO, Apr 9, 2013.

1. OOO

OOO Kobold

I have been trying to go to http://live.cardhunter.com/ this afternoon and all I get is a black screen. No login option, no error message and while I may have missed it I do not see any announcement here on the forums that say the site will be down for maintenance.

Anyone else having this problem? Is this a bug or something on my end?

Thanks.

2. OOO

OOO Kobold

Forget it. This can be deleted. Problem cleared up.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Woo!

4. Grinue

Grinue Kobold

I am getting this exact issue right now. I just received my beta invite and this has happened on all my attempts to connect to live.cardhunter.com. ​
    When I first load the page, the words "Card Hunter" appears in white in the upper left corner with the words "checking server status" underneath. Then the window turns completely black and nothing further happens.​
    The very first time I attempt to load the page after starting Chrome, my mouse cursor shows a loading wheel for about 2 seconds, then returns to normal. Every time after that, whether reloading the page or closing its tab and opening it again in a new tab, my cursor stays in its normal form. ​
    I am running Chrome on Windows 7.​

5. I have also been having this same problem, I also tried with firefox however nothing has changed
    Please help!!!

6. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member