[resolved] Disconnecting game

Discussion in 'Support' started by iipepeii, Sep 27, 2014.

1. iipepeii

iipepeii Kobold

Hi!

Card Hunter is one of my favourites, but I have problems with that. :/ I am playing from Europe, and the game everytime disconnect. Just today I had three(!) losed multiplayer matches because of disconnection. :/ It disconnect or slow down extremly then disconnect in campaign too, but I used to put up with this situation 'cause the game information are saved and I can continue that from the moment of the disconnection, but not in MP. I play lot of games in multiplayer and I never had problems with connection. What can I do? PLS HELP!

2. iipepeii

iipepeii Kobold

I try to disabling ADBlock!

3. iipepeii

iipepeii Kobold

I tried everything! No firewall, no adblock, no other use of internet, just Card Hunter and it didn't work! I realy love this game and I bought the AotA and the the Basic too, and want to play with them without problems. I loose 3-4 MP matches just today, and always disconect from campaign modules 4-5 times!! I have no problems with another games just with CH. PLS HELP!

4. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

You can also try different browsers. Sorry you can't enjoy the MP games :(

5. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Are you having any internet issues outside of the game (browsing the internet, downloading files, streaming videos, etc)? Have you tried playing the game via a proxy or vpn, or from a different internet connection?

6. iipepeii

iipepeii Kobold

Thx, but I tried another browser, and I haven't other internet issues. I play it on a PC with direct connetion to my router, and on a netbook with wireless connection. :/

7. iipepeii

iipepeii Kobold

It usually disconnect in discarding phase! But sometimes in another phase too.

8. Vakaz

Vakaz Guild Leader

Try connecting via a proxy or vpn, and see if it helps at all. Tunnelbear has a free trial which should be enough to evaluate. Also try a different internet connection, perhaps a friend's house or public wi-fi.

9. iipepeii

iipepeii Kobold

Thx guys for help me! The problem solved. It was my mistake. There was problem with the router. Now I have no problems. Sometimes I disconnect, but not everytime and I can play multiplayer matches now, and my ELO points are raised above 1000 with a lot of won matches. :) So thank you again and I wish you a lot of hand with few movement cards! :)

Pengw1n, Jarmo and Lord Feleran like this.