Release 2.71.0 (2 Dec 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Okay, I deleted those black tiles (which were a lot less obvious on the green table) and put in a focus marker. It's still not perfectly centered because I really want that upper VS visible to players with small screens (I play in a window with a roughly 1400 x 750 active area so I can see a bunch of other windows at the same time). The bottom corner is still cut off for me, but I'm hoping it's good enough for Jarmo and others playing fullscreen. New scenario file attached.

Attached Files:

Jarmo likes this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Thank you very much, Kalin! The new version is very pleasingly balanced visually and nicely playable. I appreciate your responsiveness to feedback. Oh, and the scenario is cunning. Hard fun.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

We did and he did and thank you for your kind offer!

Here's the .brd file I exported from Kalin's scenario file with the Custom Scenario tool. This is the first time I've done this, hopefully it works. At least it did load into the board editor for me and looked like a board to my amateur eyes.

Attached Files:

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks guys! The new board is in. And I think Farbs made it so that if Melv dies you lose. We'll see when the next test build goes up (also hopefully including new art for some of the new cards!).