Redeemed Humble Bundle key for basic edition, did not receive figures.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Snazzazyne, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Snazzazyne

Snazzazyne Kobold

Upon redeeming the Humble Bundle key for the basic edition bundle, I was informed by pop-up dialogue that I'd be able to access my figures once I'm level three. Now that I'm level three and have unlocked figure customization, it appears I don't have any of the non-default figures. I checked all three races for all three classes, and I only have the standard male and female figurines. I did, however, receive my pizza and club membership.

Would appreciate some help with this issue. Thanks!

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you have both male and female for each race/class, you have the figures. The basic version only has a male or female for each race/class combo.

3. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Yep, as Sir Veza notes if you have access to more than one figure for the same class/race combo than you have both the standard figures and the Basic Edition figures. Otherwise, if that's not what you meant, then I suspect what you're actually missing is how to access the new figures. All you'd have to do is go to Cuthbert's and drag the basic edition figure on top of a figure of the same race/class combo you already own to change their skin.