Rate my Randimar's Rarities

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Will-, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

@Merdis - Vibrant Pain for days and days.

CT5 and Merdis like this.
  2. Bard of Prey

Bard of Prey Orc Soldier

No love for White Wylla? I like mine. I mean it's not sexy like VP or Wyrm's, but still... :(

Merdis likes this.
  3. Rebel7284

Rebel7284 Ogre

If you sell your treasures to Scarl's Seconds, you can buy them back later. In the meantime, both Lavastaff and VP are amazing!

Flaxative and Merdis like this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

i have 2 of them and i hardly use them at all

5. BlackVoidDeath

6. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

If you have only enough money for one legendary, I'd wait for Randimar to restock. Bleneth's Frenzy Charm can easily be replaced with Greasy Tome or Shuddering Relic. Focused Thinker is nice but not worth the money nor the major power token. Barnum's Staff out of these is the best, but if you already have one of the ember staves.. idk...

7. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

I forgot about this possibility, thank you! So I bought VP too. Do you know how much time do I have to re-buy treasures from Scarl's Seconds before they disappear?

8. BlackVoidDeath

either: 3 days, a week, forever (how long until they disappear)

9. BlackVoidDeath

i have enough to buy all of them but i think i will just go for the Thinker, thanks anyway

10. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I think I remember some place with lots of info ;). You might look under "Shops > Various Shops"

Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  11. Z__Y

Z__Y Kobold

12. Youbo

Youbo Orc Soldier

13. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

Sliding Boots are still great if you can fit the major token in. The rest is skippable. I would upgrade the shield once you free up the token. The other two items are already great, even better if you're running Leadership.

Skull of Savage Iljin would be my next pick. Avakiria's Cup is good too but there are many similar items and you need a lot of them for a good burning wizard.

Sir Veza likes this.
  14. Z__Y

Z__Y Kobold

The Hackmaster not that useful nowadays ?
    Major token for shield means aegis ?
    Minor token for shield means 3 x parry?

Too used to using leadership ( human priest), that's why i don't know what other helm/armor to use.The problem is i only have a set of those items. Thinking of playing 2 warriors instead of 1 warrior. Not sure what to use for the 2nd warrior.

15. Ector

Ector Hydra

I would buy at least for its uniqueness, low token cost and the focused cards. If you even want both Flash Flood and Path Of Knives, you aren't going to get them in better combo and for the better price.

This is a nice and techy weapon. Can be useful in many situations.

Good boots, well worth their price.

16. Ector

Ector Hydra

Get the Skull of Savage Iljin. It's a no-brainer. I would buy it before the Helm and probably before any other item in the game except for The Lunginator (the latter isn't that good, I just need it more). Note that I already have two Skulls and want the third copy :) Yes, it's that good.

17. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

The Hackmaster is good for damage but nothing special.

Major token use Aegis Of The Defender for sure. Minor token Parrying Buckler is a good choice or all purpose block shields with secondary effects if you don't want dead cards against wizards.

The most commonly used tokenless helmet is Crusty Helm. The most commonly used tokenless heavy armors are Perilous Ringmail and Spiked Tlahuiztli.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  18. Ector

Ector Hydra

Now, it's boasting time! Good old Randimar finally brought me a full load of awesome things!

Phantom Pain. It's very good, but I won't buy it, since I already have two copies and Illusion. Don't be jealous :)
    Brutal Agility. Should I buy it or not? On the one hand, the cards are good, but on the other hand there are better skills, especially for a token.

Huetotl's Firebrand. Looks like Randi really wants to sell me this. Okay, why not?

Now comes the best:
    Advanced Crushing. Yesss!!! I will be able to play some crushing now even without the Lunginators, though it wouldn't be as effective, of course.
    Mullik's Blisterstaff. Awesome. Just awesome. Right the thing I've needed for my controller wizard accompanying a fireburner wizard in my Savage Curse team!!! Force Cone throws enemy warriors back and deals serious damage with Savage Curse. And this awesomeness is tokenless!

19. Kat

Kat Kobold

Hey guys, sry for newb question, but is Randy's items different for each player? I can't see above latest items in my store, while Daily Deals are the same. Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  20. peonprop

peonprop Thaumaturge

Daily Deal is the only shop that is the same for everyone.