Randimar's log

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Lord Feleran, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

As we are all fans of that shop, I started now what I should have started long ago - logging Randimar's items.
    I believe they are 59 R+ items with same upgrade rates as guaranteed R+ items from MP gold chests' club slots.
    The only difference is you can't have 2+ of same item in Randimar's in 1 week - or has anyone had 2+ of something at a time? :p

Anyway, anyone who knows what 59 items did his Randimar's have at the start of the week, please report their rarities here like this:
    2L
    10E
    47R

or (my 2nd acc)
    1L
    11E
    47R

If you have already bought some items and are not sure what their rarities were, then there's no need to post this week :)
    Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    Jarmo likes this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Nice project, thanks for starting it! As far as we know so far, the total amount of items in the shops is variable. According to Lusus121's data, the range is 56-59 (see here in the wiki).

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

1 L
    9 E

49 R

Lord Feleran likes this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

5 L, 10 E, 44 R

randi.png

Lord Feleran likes this.
  5. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

1 L
    9 E
    49 R

Lord Feleran likes this.
  6. Lord Feleran

Please post your rarities!! :)

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Lord Feleran likes this.
  8. Lord Feleran

59 on both of my accounts once again. I doubt the shop can have any other number of items.

9. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It might maybe still be coincidence although it's increasingly starting to look unlikely. I know e.g. Kyburz Market has a variable number of items on sale. Lusus121 had 56 items here for Randimar's. Granted, that might have been an error.

10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

2 L, 12 E, 45 R (live)
    1 L, 10 E, 48 R (test)

Lord Feleran likes this.
  11. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

1 L, 6 E, 52 R (bought absolutely nothing this past week) [[with 0 gold in bank.]]
    And in another 30 minutes I can report this week's rarities.
    1 L, 11 E, 47 R

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    Lord Feleran likes this.
  12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

3 L, 11 E, 45 R
    Unusually top-heavy for me, but little worth having.

Lord Feleran likes this.
  13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

1 L, 4 E, 54 R

Not a single thing worth buying. Randimar, what have I done to offend thee?

Lord Feleran likes this.
  14. Lord Feleran

Well, I just spent about 10 000 on both of my accounts combined lol.
    On average there has now been:
    2L
    9E
    48R
    in Randimar's per week.

With 231 legendary items (not including holiday items) and 2 legendaries every week it would take 80 weeks to have a 50+% chance get a desired legendary off Randimar's. That's 1.5 years lol.

Edit: Hmm, there's actually little less than 231 legendaries, it should be 231 with treasures but I'm not going to click through every item in wiki to see which ones are treasures.

15. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Ugh thanks Lord Feleran for the terrible news.
    Welp I'm never going to get Xander's Mail now. It has appeared in Randimar's (Twice!) and odds are I will never see it again.
    Does anyone know the significance of exactly 59 items in Randimar's? I mean, if it was 56 then you would have 7 full rows (or shelves?). My theory is that *someone* was born in '59 , or is 59 years old, or 59 is their lucky number (???) and that is why. :p Well, that is the most mundane theory anyways. There could be all sorts of reasons! It's a conspiracy!

16. Lord Feleran

Or 3 BM people were arguing how many there should be.
    1 said "52 like in deck of cards!", 1 said "more - nice round 60!" and 1 said "even more - 65!" and then they took the average lol :D

Edit: Wiki also listed the number of epic and legendary treasures, oops. So it's 219 legendary and 241 epic items I hope. Which means 76 weeks for a legendary, 18 weeks for an epic and 3-4 weeks for a rare item.
    Edit2: But of course please still post your Randimar's rarities! =) The closer numbers we have the better.

17. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Live server:
    1 L
    16 E
    42 R

Test server:
    1 L
    11 E
    47 R (includes 4 from AotA)

Lord Feleran likes this.