[Poll] Ozyola's Oddments #2 Community Choice

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Pawndawan, Mar 6, 2016.

?

Which of the following items are the most suitable dating candidates?

Poll closed Mar 13, 2016.
  1. Super4011's Unusually Hairy Coat

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  2. Maniafig's Wardrobe Malfunction

12 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. seth arue's Unsafe "Raincoat"

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. timeracers' Magical Dress of Love

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  5. Dieben's Triple-Popped-Collar Shirt of the Ideal Fiancé

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  6. VermillionOcean's Bad Date

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
  7. tghy71's Politician's Suit

9 vote(s)
    23.1%
  8. DupleX's Too Tall Heels

20 vote(s)
    51.3%
  9. Mama Mia's Pocketed Cell Phone

15 vote(s)
    38.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Please select up to three (3) item choices on the poll above. The task for OO #2 was to craft clothes (Boots, Heavy Armor, Divine Armor or Robes only) you could wear on a date.

The poll has only nine (9) items, because the tenth spot was shared with three items and I can't add twelve poll options.

The item with the most votes will be photoshopped alongside my pick from the Ozyola's Oddments #2.

Poll choice list:

Super4011's Unusually Hairy Coat (Robes, lvl 15 (minortoken), Uncommon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Maniafig's Wardrobe Malfunction (Robes, lvl 1 (tokenless), Common)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

seth arue's Unsafe "Raincoat" (Heavy Armor, lvl 3 (tokenless), Common)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

timeracers' Magical Dress of Love (Robes, lvl 17 (minortoken), Epic)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Dieben's Triple-Popped-Collar Shirt of the Ideal Fiancé (Heavy Armor, lvl 18 (majortoken), Uncommon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

VermillionOcean's Bad Date (Robes, lvl 18 (majortoken), Rare)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

tghy71's Politician's Suit (Robes, lvl 11 (minortoken), Rare)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

DupleX's Too Tall Heels (Boots, lvl 1 (-6) (tokenless), Rare)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mama Mia's Pocketed Cell Phone (Robes, lvl 16 (minortoken), Uncommon)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The poll is open for seven (7) days.

2. Pawndawan

Feel free to discuss / review / advertise your favorite / own submission in this thread. :)

Mama Mia likes this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

i was denied this so long i don't think i can handle it.

4. Dieben

Dieben Lizardman Shopkeeper

A single popped collar is a symbol of rebellion with simultaneous refinement.
    A double popped collar is practically the epitome of cool and individuality.
    Only a TRIPLE-POPPED COLLAR is cool enough to inspire your friends and family to be cool too. The absolute embodiment of wealth, prestige, and near god-like social reverence. This shirt won't just make you wealthy, it will make you fabulously rich. You'll be so rich and good-looking that everyone in your general vicinity will spurt money out of their orifices, making them wealthy and inspired too. The Triple-Popped-Collar Shirt of the Ideal Fiancé is so frickin' inspiring, that it will inevitably cause an assassin to come after you seeking your shirt, but it will inspire your now fanatical following into leaping into the line of fire, saving your life time and time again. You need not worry about them though, your aura inspires them so much that they will just heal on the spot like bad ass immortal bodyguards in James Bond tuxedos. You will never want for anything again, buy this shirt, because then everyone will want to be you, and everything will be yours!

Ironically, I typed this while my gf was waiting for me to finish looking up directions to a breakfast diner while we are celebrating our anniversary. I clearly am not the ideal fiancé, but I can become him with this shirt!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Krunail, Mama Mia, timeracers and 2 others like this.
  5. xged

xged Orc Soldier

Mind Muddle is the coolest single card of these, but I have to give it to Politician's Suit (even card's visuals match up thematically). Also Bad Date is not a proper name for an item.

tghy71 likes this.
  6. tghy71

tghy71 Orc Soldier

Hooray for our side then! It's good for us that we agree that I have shown leadership in creating the best item on the list! (no offense intended to the other ones-all 9 are good) Now vote for the Politician's Suit or my mob will attack you!
    Seriously, vote for my item to support the upcoming election! Like Trump? Choose the Politician's Suit! Want Clinton? Vote for the Politician's Suit! Not voting? Change your mind, be a responsible citizen, and vote for the Politician's Suit!

ParodyKnaveBob, xged and Krunail like this.
  7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Popular opinion is currently(5:22 am 3/7/2016) saying:
    The taller the heels the better. But of course being rich and wearing a triple-popped-collar shirt will increase your date-ability. Also it seems wearing cell phones is a thing.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  8. Pawndawan

Still three days left to vote! 68 total vote at the moment, let's aim for 90 total votes by Sunday. :)

9. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

"Too Tall Heels" made me laugh.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I totally wanted to vote for five of them. Confound you and your limit of three! $E^ b

Pawndawan likes this.
  11. Pawndawan

DupleX's Too Tall Heel wins the poll! Congrats @DupleX! :)

I hope to find enough time for the reviews / videos / photoshop next week, so stay patient and tuned.