Payment made with Paypal, no pizza.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Curak, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Curak

Curak Kobold

I purchased 330 pizza this morning for $10 with paypal. Paypal said the transaction went through and I got a long confirmation number, but nothing occurred in game (over three hours have gone by). Should I just send an e-mail to the company? Or will it show up tomorrow or something?

I am only being impatient about it since I planned to use the pizza for the extra missions when I played today.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Did you restart the client? Checked your paypal transaction didn't bounce and get reimbursed for some reason? Otherwise I'm sure they'll be able to sort it out once they get into office.

(pizza should be available within seconds)

3. Curak

Curak Kobold

They should really have a warning if the pizza is not available the same day. I spent money so I could enjoy the game on my day off. If it doesn't show up by tomorrow I will probably request a refund from paypal.

Regarding my paypal, the money has been paid to cardhunter, but nothing has changed in game (restarted game and browser a few dozen times).

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Pizza should always be available, something must have gone amiss with the transaction (hard to say where). I'm sure this is an issue they take seriously, so I'd PM Jon about it.

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Sorry about this, I'm looking into the problem and have responded directly to you via email.

6. Curak

Curak Kobold

Thank you for looking into this and fixing the problem.