Ozyola's Oddments: Custom Item Photoshopping!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Pawndawan, Sep 27, 2015.

1. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Thanks for the submissions! I have hard time choosing what to craft next. :D Also don't be discouraged if I skip your item, I might come back to it, if I have more time or get an inspiration.
    They sure are! :) Do remember to follow order form (Provide accompanying explanation of why your item / card(s) should be selected) to increase your chances of getting picked.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Um, me too.
    Remember tilting, twirling midway rides as a kid?
    Combine two Telepod Frolics with Blowing Chunks ...
    Chunks.png
    ... to create:
    Carnival Boots!
    The midway ride you wear on your feet!

Fifjunior7, Vlamona, Reint and 3 others like this.
  4. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

Disadvantageous Peeking
    Dwarf skill

Do not be fooled. Dwarves are not less curious than elves. It is just much harder to peek over your opponent's hand when everyone is taller than you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Pawndawan

Oh boy... Thanks @Vlamona & @Sir Veza for taking me to a ride up and down a memory lane.

Hold on to your hats and chunks, 'cause Carnival Boots are in town!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Scarponi, DunDunDun, Maniafig and 7 others like this.
  6. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I have not chuckled like that in a long while. @Vlamona @Sir Veza @Pawndawan - thank you for a very entertaining adventure. At each of your posts, I paused for a good twenty seconds of chuckling before I could move on.

BlackVoidDeath, CT5, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.
  7. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

9. Pawndawan

Sorry mate, I ran out of great and ultimate tokens while crafting Spinning Laser Shield, so I can only offer your 8 Brainhooks.

Hmm, where did I put it... This throbbing headache is killing me... I need my pills... Must concentrate....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
    FDrybob, Obernoob, Jarmo and 10 others like this.
  10. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Searing Pain and Brain-fire Orb models joined together? Nice :)

Pawndawan likes this.
  11. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

12. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Hmm.....Blowing Chunks, eh?....I've another childhood memory, then!
    Cough Syrup
    Bad Medicine
    Bad Medicine
    Blowing Chunks

Remember that absolutely horrible taste of cough syrup that's supposedly "grape" flavor? Now you can share that taste with your whole party! No spoonfuls of sugar to help this medicine go down, just good ol' fashion syrup. Guaranteed to ail what cures you!

13. Pawndawan

Introducing you 3DDC (3 Dwarf Dimension Control), inspired by @Vlamona's Accelerate Real-Time.

[​IMG]

When you're running 4x Dimension Warpers in each of your wizards (good thing it's only rare), you can shave as much as 12 minutes off of your opponent's timer each deck cycle.

The other ingredient is Nullifying Staff's Thunderblast. Watching paint dry your opponent time out has never been this fun!

14. Pawndawan

Reading the Wikipedia article about cough medicine leaves really bad taste in my mouth. :eek:

Cough Syrup looks like a weapon of mass destruction... and it's tokenless too! :D
    [​IMG]

Obernoob, Maniafig, seth arue and 5 others like this.
  15. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Omg! @Pawndawan how'd you know that's the exact skin I use for my priest?!

16. Pawndawan

To celebrate AA #3 winners, especially Ozyola-like Infected & Tasty, Tasty Staff items, I present Perfekt Hop!

Those controversial items really moved everyone, so do the happy dance or start a riot with this 2x Jump, Jump! Human Skill.
    [​IMG]

If you don't get the cultural reference:

Killer74, DunDunDun, Sir Veza and 6 others like this.
  17. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

DunDunDun and Pawndawan like this.
  18. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

Because somebody (me) just want to see the world burn.

Staff of World's End.
    1x Volcano
    2x Meteor Shower (take Firestorm, makes it map-wide again, 6 damage + Burn 3, duration 1, and Mandatory Action)
    2x Combustible
    1x Trip (you can't run from the end)

I considered between Dropped Guard (what is this Resistant Hide bs you're using to avoid dying) and Trip (no no, you can't escape the lava pool) and decided that given all the explosions and FIRE around you, there's more chance of you tripping on something than stripping.

EaLeana, Bandreus, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.
  19. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

It's getting hot in here (so hot) so take off al your clothes....

20. Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome Orc Soldier

Big Red Button:
    Push the Button x4
    Fright x2

Have you ever just wanted to push the big red button? Well now you can. Introducing the big red button. No one's quite sure what it does, you'll just have to push it to find out. Plus it comes at a steal of only two major tokens!!! Stock up on your Big Red Buttons now!