[Suggestion] I'll show you mine

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Zhizz, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Zhizz

Zhizz Mushroom Warrior

Dear Blue Manchu,

I think it would improve the game if you gave the OPTION of revealing one/any of your cards. This would add an interesting dynamic by allowing you to psyche out the other opponent.

Kind Regards,
    Zhizz

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

3. Zhizz

Zhizz Mushroom Warrior

Dear Neoncat,

I must respectfully convey my disappointment at your misunderstanding of my suggestion. I will endeavour to improve my clarity as I restate my position:

I would like for any player, irregardless of the Traits they have in their hand, to have the option to, at any time and without reference to the internal mechanics of the game proper, to have the option of making Shown one of their cards. Please feel free to contact me if you require further information. This would allow them to selectively psyche out their opponent.

Warm regards,
    Zhizz

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'd like a Devious Maneuver card. It would show 'fake' cards, basically the opposite of what you actually have. Elvish Insight would have a chance of revealing the true cards.

5. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I'm merely pointing out that some of us have the confidence to play with everything out in the open. :D

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Umm, I really hope you're not referring to this post.

Megadestructo likes this.
  7. Zhizz

Zhizz Mushroom Warrior

Dear Neoncat,

I must respectfully declare my apologies for misunderstanding your previous position. I will attempt to discern your tone more accurately in future.

Kind regards,
    Zhizz