Only 1 uncommon in final chest

Discussion in 'Support' started by wavy, Sep 2, 2015.

1. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

I created a new account a couple of days ago to see how the campaign plays these days for a newbie. Just played Highway Robbery and got 3 commons + 1 uncommon in the final chest. The third item is a common Battered Shield.

I thought all final chests were 2 uncommons?

Highway Robbery.jpg

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Every final chest except the level 1 ones and the first time you beat Highway Robbery. Because this was your first time beating the level, one of those uncommons was replaced by the first time loot Imp-proof Robes, which as a common (only guaranteed loot that's not rare or better) was sorted into the first chest slot.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone gotten a common club reward in this situation? It's normally uncommon or better, but first time loot will raise it to match (always legendary the first time you beat Melvelous). I just don't know if first time loot can lower it also (it shouldn't since you're still guaranteed an uncommon in this chest).

Bandreus, Sir Veza and wavy like this.
  3. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Interesting - perhaps @Scarponi could add it to the FAQ Loot entry as well as mentioning the two 5-item adventures?