No warning about abandoning current adventure!

Discussion in 'Support' started by slowreflex, Aug 22, 2015.

1. slowreflex

slowreflex Goblin Champion

I was on the last level of Black Plume Mountain and my son wanted to do co-op with me. I hadn't tried doing co-op while in the middle of a level, but know that when I had tried to do another level solo it always warned me about abandoning my current adventure. So, we went to do the Loot Fairy quest, no warning popped up, so thought all was fine. Got out of the level and it reset Black Plume Mountain! Can someone please adjust this back to level 3 for me? It took me a VERY long time to get past the first two levels and it would be really depressing to have to do that again. Also, I'm assuming it it a bug that the warning didn't come up for me, so it would be good if that could be fixed.

Thanks!

-slowreflex

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I don't think it's possible to reset the adventure state sadly (although I could be wrong) - but coop not warning you about losing your progress does sound iffy. Sorry about that!

@Jon - is there anything we can do about the adventure state?

3. slowreflex

slowreflex Goblin Champion

It's alright. I managed to beat the first two levels again since I'm impatient. :) Cost me some gold a few times for retries, but that's ok. It would be good to have the warning always come up if it's going to break your adventure though.

EDIT: And I finally beat Blizkenripper tonight, so I'm in a good mood. :)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    Pengw1n, wavy, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.