New Coop Campaign

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by grim66, Apr 22, 2018.

1. grim66

grim66 Kobold

Hey guys, I have played this game a while back and I want to start a new coop campaign with someone. We would start from zero with new characters. Post on here if you are interested. You need a microphone.

2. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

there are basically two ways one could go about this:

1. Nudie run, highly challenging, could vary rules but essentially you can only equip what you get and only get one chance to defeat all the levels (well, three chances including the "restarts" given in the levels). Some people even only choose one quest for each level (for example, you cannot choose two quests with the number "2")
    The nudie run could get easier if you could visit each shop once you reach the level of the shop, spending no more than 500 gold each time. You could also jot down every item you obtain so that you have a greater arsenal and become less luck based.
    2. Casual, you can revisit old places and you play as if you're a newbie

Which are you thinking of?

grim66 likes this.
  3. grim66

grim66 Kobold

I havent played that much. So it would depend on who I play with. Im open to anything :)

4. Yukine2911

Yukine2911 Kobold

I would be interested in starting a new campaign. Just started playing Sunday so still pretty new to everything though.

Christofff and grim66 like this.
  5. grim66

grim66 Kobold

messaged you.

6. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader