Mind Much on minions, I can no longer play Casual games against AI

Discussion in 'Support' started by Fanturluche, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

I was designing a new map that involves Mind Munchers. I think I ended a turn while two ennemy minions of the same group were affected by Mind Munch. The game froze, so I restarted it.
    Now, when i log in, I have a message stating that I have a MP battle in progress. If I click rejoin I have a (probably) endless loading screen. If I do not rejoin, I can play normally exept it seems I cannot start casual games against the AI.
    I can play solo, I have been able to start a casual game against a player.
    When I try to play against AI, however, I stay on the MP screen with the casual-game hands shaking, with the message "Waiting... Click to cancel".

Could someone please help me? Account name is Fanturluche too (I will try to stick to non-minions for my map)

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I just did a test about this and the game did freeze and I refreshed and tried to rejoin which was a endless loading screen and then tried to refresh again and couldn't get past the "Logged in as timeracers" stage. Server is down. I think following these steps caused the crash.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I was able to reproduce this on the test server. I'm guessing it's because the minion group is trying to discard down to -2 cards.

4. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

In my test he was trying to discard down to -1 cards(3 Mind worms).

Han Lee likes this.
  5. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

After the reset, I can play against AI again.
    I still think I'll wait for a fix before I work with Mind Munchers again.

Sorry if that caused the crash

6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

You didn't crash it, I crashed it by causing the bug and then trying to reconnect.

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'm looking into fixing this now.

Pengw1n and timeracers like this.
  8. Jon

9. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

So the Mind Munchers brought the server down? Whose been working on their AI?!

10. Jon

I think our AI programmer got Mind Munched.