MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Support' started by Tuffer, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Tuffer

Tuffer Kobold

Game works fine on my MacBook Air, and all PCs I've tried. Can't seem to get it to work on MacBook Pro. Checks server status then sits at an empty screen, seems to be loading indefinitely but no progress bar or any indicator on screen. Using Safari, OSX. I'm actually not much of a mac person but would love to be able to play on the go. Anyone able to point me int he right direction for resolving issue? Thanks in advance for help for a noobie.

2. Tuffer

Tuffer Kobold

Oh and I updated to latest flash payer. No dice.

3. Tuffer

Tuffer Kobold

Installed Chrome. Works immediately. Would still like to try and troubleshoot Safari not working with it.

4. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

I have no idea what could be going wrong; I play on a MBP in Chrome, but it works for me in Safari.

5. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

My primary machine I use for development is a (mid-2011) MBP, and it seems to be fine here too on Safari.

That blank screen would be where it's should be loading up Flash Player or prompting you to update.

I do see an error in the console in Safari that Adobe's upgrade URL with Flash 11.8 installed gives a 404 not found error - but that doesn't prevent the game from starting for me.

Can you bring up the error console and see what it says? (go into Safari Preferences, to Advanced, and enable the "Show Develop menu in the menu bar" option, and then before you load the page go to Develop->Show Error Console)