Lost Skin, please reunlock or refund

Discussion in 'Support' started by Knightdreamer, May 29, 2017.

1. Knightdreamer

Knightdreamer Kobold

I have been playing this game off and on for many years now. I started with you guys before your move to steam. I did a purchase of 330 pizzas years ago (maybe 2014) and purchased the priest grim reaper Skull/Scythe skin. I enjoyed playing rank with a vampire priest (i get a kick out of it). I logged in yesterday and found that it was locked. I believe that I purchased a bundle but i see nothing there. I was planning on having 2 guys over later this week and playing this instead of DnD for a fun alternative.

can you help me out?
    -Knightdreamer (moorcaste on steam)

2. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

While posting here should probably get it looked at, emailing support@cardhunter.com tends to get faster responses. Just fyi.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

There are no bundles that unlock the grim reaper costume for the human priest.
    Are you sure that is the correct costume you are looking for?
    If you manually unlocked the grim reaper costume and then it was locked again that is a different issue.
    And as scarponi said, if this is urgent email support@cardhunter

4. Knightdreamer

Knightdreamer Kobold

I sent an email to support, and thank you guys for the link. The human priest skin was not purchased in the bundle. I bought it separately because it looks amazing to me.

5. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

It is pretty nice, I use it a lot.
    Good choice in sending an email to support because I have never seen or heard of a bug similar to your's.

6. Knightdreamer

Knightdreamer Kobold

I started right around the opening of the game on steam and have ever since had hiccups.