Loot Fairy Tracker

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

2. AngryUSAMan

AngryUSAMan Orc Soldier

2 uncommon, 2 rare, 1 club rare from the level 9 Gladiatorial Finals

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah totally. Thanks again to everyone who is participating :)

4. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

one more confirm: 2 uncommon and 3 rares

5. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

I don't think there's any point to report those drops any more: it's 2U+ and 3R+ drops from loot fairy.
    (Got Mouse Boots, Rod of Winds and Dependable Mail myself today with Feleran - ty Fairy :D )

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

I don't have a "beat," but I can confirm no loot fairly on any of the non-treasure hunt level 8 adventures. Putting together what's been posted for today we have checked all adventures 1-10 (except level 8 & 10 treasure hunts), 15 & 17.

7. illkkill

illkkill Mushroom Warrior

2 uncommon 2 epics

8. Jayce

Jayce Hydra

Flaxative likes this.
  9. boro

boro Goblin Champion

2 uncommon, 2 rare and legendary club item at gladitorial finals

10. YamaDeva

YamaDeva Mushroom Warrior

Ok, no commons in fairy's chest, but got only one rare and it was a treasure; club reward (which I can't get)(obviously) was epic, Hawlic's armor. Thanks for the tip!

11. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

YamaDeva, are you sure you got only 3 Uncommons and 1 Rare in the chest? You should have gotten a second Rare or higher according to everyone else's reports. You're the first one to report only one Rare+ drop in it, this is why I ask.

12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

9 Uncommon Treasure, 8 Uncommon Staff, 9 Rare Arcane Item, 9 Epic Treasure, (9 Rare Shield)
    Full verbose log attached (this was my first time playing this module since release).

Attached Files:

13. YamaDeva

Well Jarmo, I'm sorry but i got 3 uncommon,1 rare, 1 epic in club reward. Now I don't even remember the items, but I remember pretty well the green "uncommon" and blue "rare" word appearing, 3 to 1. What can I say, I'm unlucky. If there's a way to check in some log my latest drop please tell me, I haven't played since.

Jarmo likes this.
  14. Kablizzy

Kablizzy Orc Soldier

Nothing in Mauve Manticore today, didn't check the thread until after I beat 'em, so eh.

Gladiatorial Finals confirmed - 1 Uncommon, 3 rare in the first drop, 1 Uncommon, 2 Rare, 1 Epic in the second.

15. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

No need to be sorry, thanks for the info! Unfortunately there isn't a way to check this any more. The loot chest item ID numbers are listed in the debug log (press F1 twice to see it) when it is set in verbose mode (type verbose and press Enter on the log command line at the bottom of the screen) but this needs to be set up before completing the adventure.

Based on your report, the Loot Fairy Chest is actually 3x Uncommon, 1x Rare with a very high chance of upgrading to at least one more Rare. If anyone else sees only one Rare+ item in the four chest slots (not counting the Club pillow) and three Uncommons, please report it, thanks!

16. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Fairy confirmed in Tournament Final.
    2 UC, 1 R, 1 E, club 1 R.

ArcadianRook likes this.
  17. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

Same here. 1 UC, 2 Rares, 1 Epic in regular chest, Rare in club

ArcadianRook likes this.
  18. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

4 rares, epic in club

19. YamaDeva

4 rares, epics here and there... let's hope in tomorrow's fairy...

20. Shoe

Shoe Mushroom Warrior

3 Rares and 1 Uncommon and a club rare at the 9th level gladatorial finals here too