Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kennerly, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Kennerly

Kennerly Kobold

For the past few days, every time I try to play, at the log in screen I get a message the Adobe flash has crashed. I have the latest version of Adobe, 18.0. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing works, even deleted all my cookies and reinstalled everything.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

The quickest fix might be to try another browser. SRWare Iron and Opera aren't the most popular, but they've been working well for me. If a different one works, you'll at least know it's a browser related problem.

3. Kennerly

Kennerly Kobold

No, I get the same message for all browsers, except for chrome, which seems to think I don't have adobe 11.5 or higher, no matter how many times I download and install it.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I've seen this before in the past, but I can't remember what the real cause was. Have you tried completely uninstalling Flash before installing a fresh version?

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

8. Kennerly

Kennerly Kobold

Ok, I did what you suggested, and it seemed to work. I even managed to play a game in pvp. After I won, but before collected my loot, it crashed again.

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

This sounds more like a network problem. Maybe try resetting your router and modem.