Empty map

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ReesJ, May 28, 2014.

1. ReesJ

ReesJ Kobold

After the latest update I can not see the campaign adventures. The multi player is working normal but for the adventures I get an empty map. I tired now to re log 2 times and still get the same result.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Some more information would be helpful - how far progressed were you in the sp campaign? Is the map completely blank - no adventures, inns or shops? Did you try clearing your cache, and/or another browser? Any log information from the world map could be useful, information here in case you're unaware how to use the console.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  3. ReesJ

ReesJ Kobold

I can not see any shops or adventures. I have already completed the whole campaign but have not bought all the AOA once. ATM all I c is an empty map.

4. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I would suggest posting the output of "dumploc" in the debug console, except that it only spits out error #1009. >_>

5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

OK, yeah, I see a problem with your client when you are trying to look at the map. Would you mind if log into your account and try to see what's going on? I'll need to reset your password to do that.

6. ReesJ

ReesJ Kobold

Sure no
    No problem Jon. You can log in and check and try to do what ever to help. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks.

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

OK, thanks. I logged in and, unfortunately, wasn't able to reproduce the problem.

So it looks like something bad is happening on your machine/browser. One thing you could try to do is install a debug Flash player and then check to see if it generates any errors when you load the game/go to the campaign map. You could also check the client log by pressing F1 twice to bring up the console and see if there are any errors or warnings there.

What browser/computer are you using? Are you on a low end machine that might be running out of memory?

I'll email you with information on how to get back into your account.