League Treasure Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by Sir Veza, May 27, 2014.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I won my pod in the Death March league that concluded sometime around 0500 GMT on 26 May. I remember two items from the epic chest: my 3rd Trained Tactics, and my 2nd Black Walnut Staff. I wanted to use both Black Walnut Staves today, but only had one. I had no 3rd Trained Tactics either. I checked the chest shop to ensure they weren't still waiting to be collected, but they weren't. In case it makes a difference, I was playing SP when the notice popped up, and collected the chests from Anjin's Treasures.

If you win a league chest, please check an item total or two to ensure the total increases when you collect the items. If it's just a one-time glitch in my case, I can deal with that.

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Did you check Anjin's shop? I think the open chests are stored separately in SP and MP.

3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Yes I did. I also checked the MP chest shop. I'm pretty sure I hit the "Take All" button, because I've made that mistake before.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

OK, I checked the logs and it shows you purchasing the chest that contains those items. According to the database, they are still in that chest.

One trick is that those items are in "Chest and Barrel", i.e. the first SP treasure shop. I believe they won't show up in either the MP "Chests" shop or "Anjin's Treasures". And, yes, that is confusing.

Let me know if they're not there either.

Jarmo, neoncat and Sir Veza like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

'DOH! :oops: They were indeed in chest and barrel. Thanks, Jon.

Jon likes this.
  6. wtfbrambles

wtfbrambles Kobold

I had a similar-but-slightly-different scenario occur..

I got back from being afk for a while today, and the chest shop in MP indicated that I had winnings from the recent leagues. When I went to the chest shop, it showed that I had 2 Epic Chests waiting. I clicked on one, received 5 new items, great and good..

When I clicked on the second one, I got the spinning 'wait/load' indicator and it just.. never went away. Ultimately I ended up refreshing the browser, and when I did, the 2nd Epic treasure chest was gone. I can't tell if I actually got any items -- I didn't see the count value on my collection before/after and trying to sort through them is nigh impossible (since I could have gotten duplicates.)

Is there some way to tell whether I received that chest?

7. Jon

Approximately what time did this happen? Do you remember any of the items from the first chest?

8. Jon

(Moved to support forum).

9. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

One possible lead: if you open your chests as soon as you receive them, then you most likely had only one epic chest (can't win more then one epic chest with a single league) and it was a display bug.

10. wtfbrambles

wtfbrambles Kobold

This was around 6:30-6:40pm PST 05/28/2014 as far as I can narrow it down. I had chests from two leagues remaining, I believe, but I am not certain.

In that first Epic chest that I opened successfully:

I believe the 4th item (Epic) was:
    Plates of Ixicha
    The 5th item (Epic) was definitely:
    Robes of the Crab

It's possible the 4th item was Cinetotl's Robes but I'm 80+% sure that was from a recent, previous chest and the Plates are correct.

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  11. wtfbrambles

wtfbrambles Kobold

I guess given the time of my initial post in the previous thread, the time of this happening was a little prior to 6:30pm on 05/28/2014.

I guess I'm out of luck huh? Shoot..