Items filter

Discussion in 'Support' started by ASD80, May 5, 2016.

1. ASD80

ASD80 Kobold

Hello!

I playing in Co-op, usually, with my friend. And we noticed that he have more filter buttons than me: for example, he can show only items from Acquisitions Incorporated.
    Now I also need a filter like this, so the question is how can I get this button? Maybe there is a console command that toggle filter buttons?

Screenshot from my friend's screen is included. bLRaFjy.png

And second question is that he have only 85 Pizza and I have 125. It's clear that he didn't finished some quests from Gary, but now how can we know what exactly he need to do?

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Change the game to fullscreen mode to see more buttons. Not all of them are shown when the screen is a small size.

If your friend just keeps playing the single player campaign, he will soon get all of the free Pizza. I think the last batch is awarded somewhere between levels 5-10, can't recall exactly.

3. ASD80

ASD80 Kobold

Thank you for your answer!
    Unfortunately, changing to fullscreen did not helped. I playing from notebook 15" and max resolution is 1280*800. Any other suggestions?

My friend is already completed all free Single player campaign (except manticore). He even won a 1 MP battle. And we don't know what to check next.

BTW, I checked the Wiki and there is also shown filter like my own:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

No other suggestions. Unfortunately your screen resolution is too small, so the additional item set filter button doesn't show up for you.

Are you 100 % sure that he hasn't bought any chests or unlocked any Treasure Hunts?

If you're certain, that no pizza content hasn't been bought, contact support@cardhunter.com.

timeracers and ASD80 like this.
  5. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

ParodyKnaveBob, timeracers and ASD80 like this.
  6. Fanturluche

Fanturluche Thaumaturge

I think the free pizza is obtained in 3 places:
    • When visiting Chest and Barrels
    • When clicking on The Defense of Woodhome
    • When going to the Multiplayer Screen, you get a free party, plus pizza for another one
    But it was a while ago since I got mine, so I may be wrong.

ASD80 likes this.
  7. Valadilene

Valadilene Lizardman Priest

I obtain list of Acquisitions Incorporated items by typing ai<space> in the searchbar. 3 letters only. Excludes pretty much all non-Acquisitions Incorporated.

ASD80 likes this.
  8. ASD80

ASD80 Kobold

I think that will help! Thank you!

We will try this. Thank you too!
    If nothing will help, then we will ask support where is his pizza :)

9. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I've typed "acq" myself, also three letters. $:^ ]

However! Here's a trick someone taught me last year that helped immensely. Mind you, it apparently only works in a browser (CH site, Kong).
    1. While not in full screen, and with focus not on the game itself (such as clicking the webpage background or the address bar), zoom out on your browser, making everything smaller. I find 90% to be a good balance for me while keeping text readable (although I do lose some keyword underlines unfortunately -- yet another reason I'd find it really cool if one Mr. @Jon ever put options in the game itself for zooming in and out at will, which could help in so many ways).
    2. Go full screen. Now, since the game believes you have a bigger canvas on which to draw its zoomed out smaller game, it'll show more of the game boards at once, give you more space to chat on your character sheet screens, squeeze the logs and hands-of-cards into smaller chunks, and give you that extra button for searching your inventory. $;^ J
    I hope this helps,

Oddone, ASD80 and Scarponi like this.