I Never Received My Account Confirmation Email

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jon, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Problem: I entered my username, email address and beta key but I never received my confirmation email.

Solutions:
    1. Wait a little while :)
    2. Check your spam folder to see if the confirmation email got spam filtered.
    3. It's possible that you mistyped your email address. Pending registrations reset in one hour, so you can try again after an hour has elapsed from your first attempt.
    4. If all else fails, try an alternate email address.

2. Oddwin

Oddwin Kobold

Well.. I am having the exact same problem. My excitement bar is taking a huge hit..

Funny thing is. I "JUST" registered for a forum account.. and the verification Email was in my inbox before I could even click the second tab in my browser.. :(

I am getting the "Username is already in use" error.

- Nothing in my spam folder
    - Email was typed correctly (I have had an issue with this before so I am super careful.)
    - I don't want to use an alternate Email address.

I also call shenanigans on the "resets in 1 hour" It's been 70 minutes. Still saying username already in use.

3. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

It looks like you finally got through on the second attempt, right? I'll see if I can find any reason why the first verification email didn't reach you.

Forum registration goes through a different system, which would explain the forum account mail arriving more quickly.

4. hitchslap88

hitchslap88 Kobold

I just had the same problem. Never received the confirmation email, and when I attempted to sign up for an account on this forum, I had to resend that confirmation email in order to receive it. I'll try waiting one hour; hopefully that works. Unfortunately, the next hour is all the time I have to play the game today...

edit: I think the confirmation email for the forum account was just delayed, as I now have another one in my inbox. But I still have not received the beta registration confirmation email yet.

5. rulesmith

rulesmith Kobold

same problem here, and my lunch is almost over :(

6. j-wiz

It looks like the mail service we use to send those mails was having some problems this afternoon. They are now reporting that the "elevated error rates" have been resolved, and that any queued emails should have been delivered. If you still haven't received your confirmation, you'll have to try registering again.

7. OGNightHawk

OGNightHawk Kobold

Seems there are still issues with the registration process.

8. j-wiz

Are you having a problem with registration? If so, what?

9. OGNightHawk

OGNightHawk Kobold

I was yes. As above, I never received my confirmation/activation email and as such was unable to log into the game, however since I posted here I did finally receive the email, more than an hour later, and due to the extended time it took, the activation code was no longer valid which forced me to go through the registration process again, however the second time I went through the process the validation email arrived immediately after submitting. So as you can see the problem is no longer an issue for me, I just thought that posting here would have someone look into the registration system and maybe poke the response server with a stick to get it acting sociable again.

Thanks anyway.

10. I am also not able to receive the account confirmation email. I registered an account about 30 minutes ago. 15 minutes ago I tried an alternate email address and still nothing. Ill give it another try later tonight.