[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Its exciting to see that recruitment is still going strong. I hope to meet some of you soon!

ParodyKnaveBob and CT5 like this.
  2. Abysscrane

Abysscrane Guild Leader

Hear, hear!!

Inkfingers, ParodyKnaveBob and CT5 like this.
  3. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Rainingrecon, visak13, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  4. visak13

visak13 Ogre

12 more for 150 members! :eek: (ultimatetoken)(ultimatetoken)

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  5. I hope to become a new member of this fine group of awesome people! I began playing card hunter a mere week ago but have since grown intensely attached to this game and have found myself bringing my laptop to the Oval Office from time to time lol.

6. jlt8

jlt8 Kobold

Are there still co-op games happening? It's one of the things I miss when I left ^^

(Back after a looooong time XD)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    CT5 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  7. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

@jlt8 Welcome back! When in doubt, start a co-op MP game yourself!

@WanderingWallaby - is your in-game name also WanderingWallaby?

8. Minus B

Minus B Kobold

Hi guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. Happy to be here, and hope to be helpful. I like cheese!

Sir Veza, CT5 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  9. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Cheese is a many-splendored beast, like a platypus or a pecock-tailed mouse. We're happy to have you here! If you happen to see me in world chat sometime, feel free to say hi - I'd love to chat.

That's an open invitation, by the way. If you're a person, and I have time, I'll talk to you.

Melancthon, Sir Veza, CT5 and 3 others like this.
  10. Minus B

Minus B Kobold

Does anyone have advice on how to approach the Troll Tyrant quest? I can't seem to come up with a good build for it.

11. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

There are rustys and trolls? A firemage and some bash to keep them away (or a good control wizard) and violent spin to get out in a pinch

In the first stage are fire enemies? I really dont remember, but if they are have a fast and hard hitting warrior and the firemage (and the control or bashing warrior)

12. Minus B

Minus B Kobold

Thanks. I'm going to try to level up a bit more first. I still am getting smashed.

CT5, how does one get a password to help with Loot Fairy hunting?

Thanks!

13. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Minus B, you need to ask Flaxative for the password. The Loot Fairy Tracker is his system.

ParodyKnaveBob and Minus B like this.
  14. ParodyKnaveBob

@Abysscrane, you were the one who asked me a good few days ago about testing some CH play, right? Sorry about that! $:^ ] When I saw your message, you'd already gone offline.

On that note, I'm often open to helping people test stuff, and I'm often open to playing team battles -- whether you're an awesome, awesome Sorcererer or .. y'know, one of those other people. However! These days, I tend to have CH open just .. pretty much all the time .. for various reasons, thus if anyone says howdy and I don't respond, I'm quite possibly asleep or gone or busy around my place or whatever. $:^ }

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Welcome new Sorcererers! I will get passwords to comrades shortly...

16. Abysscrane

Abysscrane Guild Leader

@ pkb no problemo bud..haven't been on much now a days transitioning into new house, kid stuff= busy busy.

All work and no play..makes Jack a dull boy.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  17. Potatus

Potatus Orc Soldier

Hi :),how can I get the SRC banner thing?

18. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Welcome @Adunien!

As always, keep up the good work, and gl hf Sorcererers!

19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

20. ParodyKnaveBob

HYPE GET

My 83 Magnificent Chests and 8 Epic Chests from leagues are looking mightily pretty right now. Shiny. $:^ ]

I'm really curious what's going to happen with the game overall come Monday!! $:^ ]

However, my current MP characters have handled hype in their own collective way. (Not trying to be a downer, but just being real,) I've once again just gotten used to maps and gotten a party in pretty solid working order -- when halfway through the month, everything's changing again. ~le sigh~ Besides the prospect of different ranked maps, I fear what havoc purgeable handicaps and new boost|handicap hybrids are going to wreak on Radiation Attacks (and Assists for that matter). So! In order to be fun and not disparaging, I decided they should go out with a bang tonight before I retire them! $:^ ] They'd already brought me back up from 1200s to 1300s in a couple short days, especially after one sweet tweak, thus tonight I set a goal to hit 1400 -- and boom, hit it! My appreciation and condolences to my worthy (and sometimes blitzed!) opponents tonight. $;^ D

I just wish I could reliably record video. It's really fun to watch a single match change repeatedly due to radiation -- and Mushroom Glade + Radioactive Spray gets hilarious, especially when opponents like @nasubi1 bring Rad Spray, too! lol $E^ D

Nevertheless, the victory spree in the name of the Sorcererers is etched into [META] stone for my early-Playpril's nearly -30 g'Elo reversing to the current positive 9, displaying lots of lovely green on my history page of April 11-17, and esp. 17. $:^ } Gooooo, Sorcererers. $:^ P

CT5 and Flaxative like this.